Mystery chart ? identifying the time of greatest danger

The birth chart shown below is for a man who went missing following an accident. There is no longer any real doubt about the fact that he died when he went missing, but his body is not recoverable. I was given his birth data from a close relative, in case it helped with the horary I was asked to do at the time. The case did not receive media attention, and it won?t be found on the internet.
The purpose of this challenge is to see how feasible it is for an astrologer to be expected to identify the time of death, or a potentially mortal accident, from the birth data alone. I am therefore not going to post any details about the accident itself, or the location in which it occurred, at this stage, because that would be hindsight information. I want to give members the opportunity to see how much they can discover from the birth chart alone.
I invite you to use your favourite predictive technique, or a combination of several - profections, directions, progressions, lunations, transits, solar returns, or whatever - to obtain your judgement on the period of greatest potential danger. He was born in 1965 and this obviously occured between adulthood and now. I think it will be interesting, for example, to consider the identification of the hyleg and whether that offers reliable information (I haven't yet checked this myself).
I was told that the data was reliable so I had no reason to consider rectification, and didn?t ask for details of other life-events for the purpose of rectification (my main focus was the horary chart and the birth data was only used as a background check). What I noticed were some strong correlations between the two charts, which is why I believe a good astrologer would probably have been able to identify this period of danger. But of course, I saw it all in hindsight, so maybe this will not be easy at all.
Hopefully this will prove to be an interesting and informative experiment. Please bear in mind that this concerns a tragic event and that when we refer to these mystery charts as ?challenges?, the idea is that we challenge ourselves, and not each other. If you submit a time, please be prepared to explain your reasoning, but just give an idea of the techniques used without going into too much minor detail ? because if your judgement is on target I?ll ask you to do that later.
I am going to let this challenge run until the end of August. At that stage, if no-one is close to the time of the event, I will reveal some more information to narrow the time span. If one or two people, or more, are close, then I?ll ask only those members to participate further in the thread (with the hope that many more will participate in private, at home). My ideal situation is that this chart leads to someone being asked to write up their method on how they managed to successfully identify a time of such danger from the birth chart alone.
If you have any questions please ask, although I can?t think of anything more to add at this stage.
The man was described as 6?2? tall, fair haired with a mole on his left cheek, robust (18 stone in weight), pleasant natured, and out-going with a good sense of humour. Use any zodiac, house system or personal approach you feel is most reliable.

I looked with two "Systems" for a first "impression". That will mean, I will look more deep inside later. With the method of secondary directions as used in ?AG (Austrian Society of Astrology) it looks bad at the time 2005 in September; it could be a half year earlier. With the method of mundo parallels (Placidus)it also shows a time near OKT 2005 (Saturn - Neptun).

Hyleg is Moon. In "secondary System" the moon is coming to DES from Radix and also in Konjuntion with the point of death! (19?12 Sag)

Wolfgang

For the sake of keeping everyone's mind open, I'll just say that this was not connected to the Word Trade Centre disaster, or any other famous or well known event. I don't want to dwell upon the details of the accident because it might lead people down the wrong alley, but it was just a private accident - it didn't make the news.

Sorry for having mentioned this date and event.
:(
Still , it is quite alarming to see in how many different stressful ways this natal chart was activated around the time of the 911 disaster (for example: the Saturn/Pluto opposition right on his Sun and North Node on the cusp of 12th house.) : Transits, solar arc directions to natal planets and midpoints, tertiary and secondary progressions, and especially the angular planets on his diurnal chart for the due date (with his birth time about 1-2 minutes off probably), precesssed solar return for birthplace with the birthchart over it, non-precessed solar return for NY , reloctaed precessed solar return for NY, reloctaed lunar return, and 36th age harmonic chart. :o

Early death is indicated by the Mars-Saturn opposition in the MC-IC axis. Neptune sextiles this and so will square them at age 30 by solar arc direction. Looking at the ephemeris for 1995, one can see two powerful stations, Saturn conjunct MC opposite Mars and Uranus sesqisquare Sun, in October-November 1995. Using transits of or to Sun and Mars I get the likely triggering dates 1995 October 26 thru November 1 and 1995 November 12 thru 14.
Systematic investigation of other years will take more time and effort and I may post other dates later(or if the timeframe is narrowed).

I'm going to calculate the alcocoden and also direct the killing planet. I'm calculating this as I type, so I don't know how it will turn out. I will say I tend to get better results with the alcocoden calculation than directing the killing planet, but primary directions are so cool, I can't resist. I'm getting my methods from Zoller's course for what it's worth. I'll split this into two posts.

Alcocoden

First you have to find the Hyleg.

Bonatti says that in a diurnal chart, if the Sun is in a masculine sign in the 1st, 11th, or 10th house, it's the Hyleg. This person has the Sun in Gemini in the 11th.

To find the alcocoden, we look for the planet with the most dignities in the degree of the Hyleg. This should be Mercury.

To find the years, you prefer the planet's major years when the planet is dignified and angular, and so on. You give medium years when the planet is dignified but succedent. This is Mercury.

Mercury's medium years is 48.
Mercury is conjunct Jupiter. Usually you add medium years in a case like this, but Jupiter is afflicted by detriment. So I'll add minor years to this which is 12. This makes the total so far 60.
You subtract years when the alcocoden is afflicted by a malefic. Mercury is under the Sun's beams, so I'll subtract the Sun's minor years which is 19.
This brings to total to 41
The Moon is sextile and is in rulership. I'll add the Moon's minor years to this - 25. The total is now 66.
Bonatti says (quoting Al-Kindi) if the north node is within 12 degrees of the alcocoden, it diminishes a 1/4 of the years. Bonati disagrees, but if this were the case, it brings the total to 49.5.

In my opinion, the alcocoden is a ballpark number. It's almost never exact. I don't know when this person died, but if they died this year, that makes them 44. In any case, if this person came to me for a reading, not that I predict clients' deaths, I wouldn't necessarily think they would die at 49.5 years, but I would think they would die before they were old.

Next post directing the killing planet.

The Mars/Saturn opposition, with Saturn as ruler of the 8th in the 10th shows a sudden death, accidental in nature.
With a quick look at his Profections and SR during relevant Firdar periods, I would place the accidental death sometime between ages 39-40, roughly 2004-2005.
If earlier than later I would suggest the accident involved water.
Again, I only spent 20 min looking at this chart.

Great exercise!!
Western Predictive Astrology by Estebon Duarte Independent Researcher AMA MACAA
Natal Chart & Annual Solar Revolution Reports
www.organic-astrology.com

al Nablusi, choose the method that you prefer, we are bound to get some people using the same techniques and approaches. And remember that it's OK to experiment a little too, as the thread is intended to act like a scratchboard for ideas. We have no client-pressure here.