A couple of other points, obviously with hindsight.
POF conj 5th suggesting luck in speculating? Disposited by venus in jup's exulation.
NN conj 2ND cusp, increase in finances, 2nd house matters.
I wonder what 7th is in this chart? Ruler mercury about to move into rulership? The seller? ie the owner of the share? And their money is strong, sun in leo in it's own house.

Hi PallasAthene

Do you mean My husband being lucky in speculating or just as far as this share is concerned?

Would Mercury be his wife (i.e.me) or unknown other people. Its interesting isn't it?

Thanks for your reply by the way

Dolly

This chart is for a specific share. So POF was about THIS share and question. What does you husband's natal say about speculating?

I think Deb's is right in assigning BOTH of you to 1st, as it was a "we" question. But you are also the astrologer so can be seen somewhere in the chart. I would go for moon in cap to signify you. Wife, woman, moon. In detriment, and in jup's fall, well, that's how it has played out...

"Unknown people" or competition generally isn't a part of the question. "Will buying this share make us more money than Fred?" would use the 7th for Fred.

In THIS question, I think the 7th is the seller of the share ie the company. So we saw an immediate dip in the condition of the company and the price of their shares since they are at critical degree, and then a rise as they moved into rulership. Their assets were actually strong and stable, sun in fixed leo in rulership.

Sun, their money, and saturn, you're money.. are in each others signs of detriment. The traditional sources don't comment on this. BUT again, this is a chart about a missed opportunity.. so I'm think that's pretty descriptive.

Thanks for posting so much feedback.

In THIS question, I think the 7th is the seller of the share ie the company
Only if it is an initial subscrition/offering. In a normal publically availble share the seller would be the person/persons who own the share- identity usually unknown to the buyer