Ficina wrote:Hi Taurean,

Re Bayern/Bordeaux, I don't have L1 trine Part of Conquest (Asc+Mars-Sun) which falls at 13?49 Aries, so I guess you're using a different formula which presumably (from what you say) includes POF.
Well, then this part is not interfering here. :) Yes, the formula I've added to my Arabic parts file is Asc+Mars-POF. I was reading about this in the thread named "Arabic Parts and Case studies", post number 26, I'm trying to link it: here . These Arabic parts are quite a mess for me. In my software Asc+Mars-Sun is named Part of passion. :)

Dynamo Kiev 1-2 Inter

Lost that one. It was Kyiv 1-0 until Inter scored in 86' and 89'. Maybe this is a good thing because I have come to the point where I'm going to to say no to all the MOON's aspects to sigs and presumably to all aspects between the principal sigs.

This is not about choosing the wrong As/Ds team (besides, it also doesn't work if you use the traditional fave or color method), so far I have been pretty good at that. First, I tried to keep the planets within the given orb, didn't work, then, I considered only partile aspects. I have four charts w/ MOON in partile aspect w/ the sig and none of them worked.

What is working at least so far - the Angles + the antiscia of the Moon and sigs (also Pluto, Saturn and Uranus) and PoF and it's antiscion. Also, planets that are making very close aspects w/ the cusps of the Angles but I don't have a lot of experience with them.

In a nutshell, all the fast moving parts make the difference (the cusps of the Angles, PoF, antiPoF etc). And that makes sense because all aspects even close ones are lasting too long to be reliable. For example, if all games start at about the same time like Champions League 20:45, it is possible that all ASCs will fall into one sign, let's say, Virgo. But Mercury is combust, so all the faves will lose? And we can't use the color method here because all we get is Virgo and Mercury in Scorpio. We can't assign a whole lot of different colors to one sign.

Dynamo Kiev 1-2 Inter
Bad luck, Seiko. :?
I think you did correct to check out the Moon's sextile to L10 in the 1st house. I think the Lord of the Hour ruled the 7th - but it was still a disappointment.

Lyon - Liverpool 1-1 :) :'
At least this one was right.

Arsenal - Alkmaar 4-1
That's Taurean showing off a lot of power! :lol:
http://www.astronor.com

Re Part of Conquest
Taurean wrote:the formula I've added to my Arabic parts file is Asc+Mars-POF. I was reading about this in the thread named "Arabic Parts and Case studies", post number 26
Oops, that's my mistake :oops: Sorry, it should be Asc+Mars-Sun. I'll go and correct it. And yes, Solar Fire also lists it as Part of Passion. Different names for different purposes. It does get confusing sometimes.