Premiership:

Everton - Arsenal, 17.30 BST
Odds: 3,10 3,15 2,30
Asc 24SG42 MC 14SC36 Moon 17GE34 POF 19LI18
Day Saturn, Hour Mars - shares powers with asc, in triplicity with L7

Mars, L10, is Lord of hour and is on the 7th. Mars receives the sextile of the Sun. This should do it for Arsenal, but the chart does show inconsistency. Since Mars in an infortune, this could help the underdog and radicality by triplicity may share things around and bring a draw. So the outfall is not really all that clear.

The Moon applies to Mercury, L7, by square.
http://www.astronor.com

I agree it's not terribly clear. Moon trine POF within 1? favours Arsenal. Mars L10 conj Desc, partile but separating, I guess favours Everton. With hour ruler and Asc ruler in same triplicity, I would suggest a draw.

(I've used Goodison Park co-ords so POF and angle degrees are slightly different.)

Everton-Arsenal 1-6 !!

There is nothing half-way about that!
The interesting thing is the collection of virtues on Mars and the way that radicality is proven. However, a 1-6 result is 'not radical' in terms of speaking. :shock: Maybe this is the opposition stretching things once the balance is cast.

Mars may have been power by the Sun, too. I have Arsenal down as Aries, Leo. 8)

I have to add that Mars is in a double-bodied sign, and so is the Moon who applies by sinister square to her dispositor, Mercury, who is L7, and exalted in his own sign. Maybe the double-bodied sign of Gemini means that a 1-3 victory to Arsenal in this case got turned into a 1-6 happening. The Moon also has virtue in the 7th since Cancer is intercepted.

I still unsure whether the number og goals can be predicted, or how to set about the problem. In this case it might be noteworthy that there at 6 degrees from the Moon to Mars, who is L10 and LHr. Jupiter, L1, is within two degrees of the opposition of the Sun - so in Everton's case they were pulverized.

ManU - B'ham, 13.30 BST
Odds: 1,18 6,50 14,00
Asc 11SC18 MC 28LE12 Moon 29GE34 VOC, POF 17VI05
Day Sun, Hour Mars - radical by rulership

An interesting chart with similarities to yesterday's match between Everton and Arsenal. Today Mars is again Lord of the Hour but proves the chart radical by rulership of the descendent. Mars, L1 + LHr, reiceves the sextile of the Sun, L10. The Moon is still in Gemini with Mars, but this time 5 degrees separate. Hopefully, ManU will not beat B'ham 5-0.

The odds for ManU winning 5-0 are 22:1. In comparison, if B'ham beat ManU 0-1, then the odds are 28:1. With a 1-2 result the price is 36:1. :neutral:

Tottenham - Liverpool, 16.00 BST
Odds: 2,90 3,25 2,35
ASc 10SG56 MC 10LI54 Moon 1CN50 POF 18LI07
Day Sun, Hour Venus - same powers as Jupiter

Jupiter, L1, is relieved, having separated 2 degrees from the opposition of the Sun. The Moon is in the same sign as Venus, L10 + LHr, but makes no applications and is feral. Mercury, L7, casts his antiscia to the IC - but both Jupiter and Mercury are cadent. Mars, L4, is in an angular house and enforced by the aspect of the Sun. I have a score draw-feeling...

Andrew Bevan wrote:Everton-Arsenal 1-6 !!
25.feb.2001 13:00 Man.United - Arsenal 1-6

I found some similarities:
- 21Aq : Jupiter now and Uranus then
- Juno on the same position 3-4 Aries (I now you are not using Juno :) )
- Moon-Mars connected : conjunction and trine
- Sun-Mars connected: sextile and square

Dan
Living Astrology Blog

That's interesting, Ciuboda!

Tottenham beat Liverpool 2-1!

That's interesting, too. The explainations could be several, but not the type of radicality. The Lady of the Hour shares the powers of the Lord of the Ascendant. This is like an immediate recognition of qualities and permission to administrate the ascendant: "Do as you please!"
I want to check whether this enforces the home team. An orthodox form of radicality is primarily a token of the favourite, while radicality based upon a combination of triplicity seems to share things round and have a liking for draws.

There was a big surprise yesterday in the Hungarian championship, if you have time, you could analyze this, we (or at least I) may learn from this chart. :oops: Luckily I haven't put money on this match. :)

?jpest-P?pa 0:3
Budapest, 2009.08.16. 17:30
ASC 08CP09

In the 08/09 championship, ?jpest finished 2nd. P?pa (the name means pope :) ) is a newly promoted team. After 3 rounds, the statistics (win-draw-lost) looked like this: ?jpest 2-1-0 / P?pa 0-0-3. And then yesterday this clear P?pa victory, away from home.

Here is what I can see on the chart (but it doesn't seem to be enough):

L7 (P?pa) is the Moon, and LHr is the Moon as well.
Apart from being L7, the Moon is close to the DESC, it might be a testimony, but not that close, almost 8 degrees!
Moon opposition Pluto 0?33 ? if it means anything in this case.
And the Arabic parts, I listed all in this case: part of treachery trine MC 0?13 :???: and part of bondage conjunct ASC 0?00 :shock: :oops:. I know it sounds stupid, but this bondage conjunction is interesting, it's 0?00 at 17:30 but it's still 0?00 at 17:35 (if there had been any delay, I don't know), I guess the ASC is part of its calculation, anyway, I have never used these parts so far.

taurean wrote:this bondage conjunction is interesting, it's 0?00 at 17:30 but it's still 0?00 at 17:35 (if there had been any delay, I don't know), I guess the ASC is part of its calculation, anyway, I have never used these parts so far.
Forget the part of bondage, at least from our perspective. I "googled" a bit. it's calculated like this: ASC + Moon - Dispositor of Moon. So, I guess, if the Moon is in Cancer, this part always equals the ASC. So it can't suggest surprise results in itself.

?jpest-P?pa 0:3
Budapest, 2009.08.16. 17:30
ASC 08CP09
Day Sun, Hour Mercury - cold and dry with the CP asc.

I don't have a satisfactory understanding of this game. Mercury, Lord of Hour, and Venus in the 7th are collected by Saturn, L1. I don't have anything on record re football matches and the collection. Saturn is in a pitted degre, while the Moon is in a degree of increasing fortune, quote Lilly, CA pg 116. Venus, L4, is in an angular house and in the 7th.