Coventry 2 - 1 Ipswich

Hmm, nothing unusual about that scoreline - it's the most common one! :roll:

Interesting that all the goals were scored in the first half. The Moon/Uranus aspect perfected during half time, so Moon was VOC for the second half - nothing happened, no change.

Norwegian Cup,

Molde - Rosenborg,
19.00 CST 62N44 7E11
Asc 16SG59 MC 12SC57 Moon 28PI14 VOC, POF 27CN59
Day Sun, Hour Mercury - not radical

Molde beat Rosenborg 5-0 !!

Is this a manifest of a VOC Moon and a non-radical chart?
What happened? Rosenborg had a player sent off in the 69th minute.

The Part of Fortune (the favourites) is in the exaltation degree of Mars and disposed by the VOC Moon. The Sun casts his antiscia to the IC. Is this the token of an underdog??

In which way is the home team fortified? Is there an arabian part or something casting it's spell? This is truly an extreme result! Rosenborg must either be out on allsorts or playing in yellow! :-?
Last edited by Andrew Bevan on Sun Aug 09, 2009 9:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
http://www.astronor.com

I've had a look at the chart and can see two testimonies for the home faves, Molde - Moon trine POF and L1 Jupiter partile trine Part of Successful Outcome. I can see no testimonies for Rosenborg. There wasn't a huge difference in the odds so such a resounding victory is rather surprising, I agree.

Rosenborg's 0-5 defeat was historical.

Newspapers report today that the club's first team had not suffered a defeat of this size for 51 years. That's a Chiron cycle past. In 1958 Kristiansand beat Rosenborg 8-1.

The team that is topping the Norwegian Elite division might be in a pit at the moment. This is considering that they also were knocked out of the UEFA Cup in July by the Armenian team Karabakh. Karabakh were considered in advance to be an inferior opponent - but that is hardly taking credit from the Karabakh players who sent the Norwegians home licking their heals.

Carling Cup:

Darlington - Leeds, 19.45 BST
Odds: 5,00 3,50 1,65
Ac 24CP01 MC 1SG12 Moon 11AR43 POF 17VI28
Day Moon, Hour Sun - not radical
Moon, L7, casting her antiscia to 18VI17 and POF is the closest sign of action in this chart. This should do it for the favourites, but the lack of radicality does leave room for exploration.

Another two games in the Carling Cup:

Crystal Palace - Torquay,
19.30 BST
Odds: 1,60 3,65 5,25
Asc 27CP18 MC 29SC55 Moon 24AR44 POF 2LI28
Day Mars, Hour Moon - not radical
There is really nothing going on in this chart. The Moon applies to Chrion and Neptune, but it's hard to see how this could mean anything and the chart has a VOC feeling. Saturn, L1, is square Mars, L10, but the aspect is separating. The chart isn't radical. The odds aren't too bad, but a draw is a possibility.

Reading - Burton Albion FC, 20.00 BST
Odds: 1,45 4,00 6,75
Asc 7AQ12 MC 6SG16 Moon 24AR40 POF 12LI38
Day Mars, Hour Moon - not radical
In this chart POF is square her dispositor Venus at 12CN27. Venus is a benefic and the aspect is cast through signs of long ascension. This should be a more certain testimony of the favourites winning. Jupiter, L10, is in the 1st house.

A few thoughts about Norway-Scotland, today at 19:00. I suppose the venue is Oslo, and in this case asc is at 28SG43.

- just like in case of the Coventry match, if this game begins a few minutes later, the asc changes sign and goes into CP.
- Pluto is quite close to the asc, but with delay, it gets even closer. Does it mean that the game represented by the asc will lose - I don't think so, not necessarily, but there may problems, injury, sending off, etc.
- L7 Mercury is close to POF, 0?29 - at 19:00 - but the aspect is separating, not to mention that if the asc changes sign, Mercury won't be L7 any more but the Moon.
- a delay of 5 minutes is typical. In this case the asc is around 29SG51. Andrew said that something can happen when the asc changes sign. It might even mean a quick goal!

Norway - Scotland, World Cup Qualifications
Odds: 1,95 3,35 3,80
Day Mercury, Hour Jupiter - radical
The Sun casts his antiscia to the IC. The question is whether this is good for the guests or favourites by odds. Radicality benefits or often saves the favourites, but for Norway this game is either win or goodbye to the possibilities of World Cup advancement.

Drillo, Norway's legendary coach, has NEVER lost a match at Ulleval Stadion maybe with exception of a friendly against Czechoslovakia in 1991. Many Norwegian players have the benefit of match training, since this national comes in the middle of the Norwegian football season. Scottish players are off-season.

Mercury, L7, is conjunct POF as Taurian pointed out. Whether Mercury could transmit benefits to the favourites, since Mercury is in his own sign I do not know. (I always allow a planet in its own sign a Solar dignity. A planet in its own sign is sat on a throne). However, I fear that Scotland could win this match - and that could be the unhappy end to Drillo's comeback as national coach and puncture his reputation as a national hero.