Denmark:
Copenhagen ? Silkeborg,
15.00 CST
Odds: 1,25 5,15 12,25
Asc 14SC56 MC 6VI04 Moon 20SG31 POF 26PI02
POS is conjunct Uranus at 26PI14. This does not necessary turn the tables on the favourites, but we will have to watch our step!

Finland:
Inter Turku ? RoPS,
17.30 CST
Odds: 1,30 4,60 9,50
Asc 11SG00 MC 27LI06 Moon 21SG46 POF 23AR14
Day Saturn, Hour Mars
This is an interesing case because RoPS haven't won anything. Here the lord of the hour is in the Gemini 7th, and Mercury L7 at 27LE49 is sextile MC. However, POF 23AR14 is trine the fortune Jupiter, L1, at 23AQ44 - so there are things both ways.
-------------------------------------

Wow, Silkeborg took the lead against Copenhagen after only 6 minutes!! :shock:
http://www.astronor.com

Norwegian Tippeliga:

Molde - Start,
16.00 CST 62N44 7E11
Odds: 1,60 3,75 5,50
Asc 15SC10 MC 16VI24 Moon 21SG01 POF 26P44
Day Saturn, Hour Saturn
I originally thought Saturn had a stronger hold on this chart and was on the 10th, however, my coordinates were wrong and now Saturn is 3 degrees from the MC.

POF conj Uranus, just like in the Copenhagen game.
------------------------------------------------------------
Molde scored in the 7th minute, compared to Silkeborg scoring in the 6th minute against Copenhagen.

Copenhagen - Silkeborg 1-1
Molde - Start 8-1 !!!

POF conj Uranus in both games. Both are shock results, but I really thought Copenhagen would win the 1st, giving us a draw in the 2nd. There are no prizes for getting them mixed up. I wonder whether POF Uranus Pisces makes things less predictable or whether things get inverted.

Magne Holset from Molde made a true Hat-trick in the matter of 8 minutes!

Inter Turku - RoPS 4-0 after 70 minutes. So much for the testimonies of the 7th house. The aspect to POF from Jupiter,L1, really took priority.

Norwegian 1. div:

Kongsvinger - Nybergsund,
19.35 CST 60N12 12E00
Odds: 1,65 3,80 4,85
Asc 29SG58 MC 21SC35 Moon 28CP15 POF 15GE45
Day Mars, Hour Mercury
The ascendant of this chart is not radical, as all virtue is found in the next sign Capricorn. Mercury, Lord of Hour, is in the same sign as Saturn, L1. Mars, L10, is 16GE15 and conjunct POF. The Moon, L7, is VOC and in her detriment in Capricorn.

The home team should win.

THE CHAMPIONSHIP STARTS TODAY!

Middlesbrough - Sheffield Utd, 20.00 BST
Odds: 2,20 3,20 3,15
Asc 25CP28 MC 2SG16 Moon 4PI44 POF 14LE48
Day Venus, Hour Jupiter - not radical

Middlesbrough have fallen down from the Premiership, while Sheffield U were in 3rd position in the Championship last season, behind Wolves and B'ham, who moved up a league. The home team are favourites by odds, however the chart is not radical. The most meaningful aspect in the chart is the Sun conj POF, but this is in the 7th house. Due to the lack of radicality I think Sheffield U is favoured. They are at the Head of the Championship as the new season starts. They have a strong track-record, while Middlesbro' show a merit with draws and losses.

Hi Andrew,

I had a look at this chart yesterday and found it rather disappointing. I couldn't see anything for either side. In view of the lack of radicality, I thought perhaps a draw?

I've never had much luck with Championship games, so was interested to read a comment from a football pundit that the Championship was a graveyard for tipsters because it was so unpredictable!

Boro 0 - 0 Sheff Utd :)

West Brom v Newcastle
5.30pm BST, West Bromwich
Asc 19?58' Sag

Both these teams were relegated last season. West Brom are faves.

Mars is hour ruler so chart is radical by nature and trip - possibility of a draw. L1 is partile trine Part of Conquest. Antiscion Venus L10 sits on the Desc, just over 1?, and I'm not sure who this favours - probably Newcastle but planets conjunct Desc have proved tricky in the past.

The testimonies are difficult to weigh up but I'm thinking possibly another draw. Anyone else have any thoughts?

Re West Brom: Saturn partile square asc. Moon trine POF although not partile and separating. I quickly checked the dignities, Mercury (Newcastle?) is better essentially and accidentally as well, although the difference is not that big. I agree with you about the possibility of the draw, and I feel if somebody wins, that would be Newcastle.

The colors are tricky, both teams are striped :) WBA looks like as if they were Newcastle, "zebra" colors, Newcastle is in yellow at first sight, but their t-shirt is stiped as well, dark yellow and light yellow. :shock:

West Brom 1 - 1 Newcastle :'

Thanks for your input, Taurean. Yes, Newcastle were sporting their new away kit. Gary Lineker commented that they looked like a bunch of bananas and hoped they wouldn't play like one! They didn't. Quite a good game really.

I agree with your comments re the colours. I don't know how I would have allocated them but I was quite happy giving West Brom the Asc since they were home team and faves.