12.17.1599. 0:0:0 gmt 0

or position with only 5 aspects
7.18.2181. 0:0:0 gmt 0

could someone find out
6.9.1917. 0:0:0 gmt 0
5.11.1941. 0:0:0 gmt 0
why are this chart positions special?

I don't know who deleted them but i did found them rather confusing myself! :D

As for the dates you're suggesting- are these birthtimes or are you just offering interesting times and dates for a debate?

Offering interesting times and dates for debate. :)

But somebody would maybe know if something happened that day or if somebody is born.

these last two dates are duing world wars, and look at algol, there is no other dates like that in +-100 years.

Yes, you are rigth.

Well, it is not bad to look and search that nice planetary positions, because they could become horoscopes, if somebody would like to have child like that.
When you find one past planetary position you can see is if of any celebrity.

And i will now look for next date which have more than 3 conjuctions within 1 degree on algol, something tells me that it wouldnt be ordinary day.
Just a moment.
:)

Yes first and second ww have 3 conjuctions on algol. There is no such date betwen world wars, before them 100 years and till now. That could be telling someting.

1. 18.5.2072. 0:0:0
---------------------------------
Algol Sun 0.76
Algol Moon 0.6
Algol Venus 0.3

2. 17.5.2088. 0:0:0
Algol Sun 0.3
Algol Mercury 0.88
Algol Venus 0.4

3. 20.5.2177. 0:0:0
Algol Sun 0.85
Algol Mercury 0.96
Algol Saturn 0.95
So next 3 conjuction within 1 degree is on 18.5.2072.
But for algol i think that orb is greater than 1 degree, am i wrong?

Maybe it is not about number of aspects on algol, but which planet is on it.

Olivia wrote:What happened of note on the days that have already passed? Anything you can find?
Do you mean on any previous date or on dates with multi algol conjuctions before ww1?

Marko27 wrote: Well, it is not bad to look and search that nice planetary positions, because they could become horoscopes, if somebody would like to have child like that.
:)
I'm not sure what you mean about having a child with a such chart :)))) , I doubt any of us will still be in our reproductive phase 160 years from now :))))) but here's how I see it: the best way to grasp the influences of certain fixed stars, placements or aspects is to simply study enough (preferably) rectified charts first. The books help but nothing is black and white and sometimes a "pattern" will appear that you've never heard of before but could be worth memorising and re-checking. That said- I believe that a (potential) chart that could eventually be a birth chart of someone born 150 or so years from now could be an interesting thing to examine but- how do we know how that algol or whatever planet you have found with it will manifest itself? By using our previous knowledge. So, I'd say that the key to this is to actually go the other way around- to analyise similar placements in the existing (known) charts. Each planet and its influence on algol and vice versa, the rulers of the same houses aspecting the star regardless of their planetary nature..and so on, and so forth until you have enough informations to start "blending" the things into a single (possible) reading.

Just my two pence anyways! ;-)

as for the orbs, I usually use the two degree (on rare ocasions 3 deg.) rule for conjunctions with fixed stars. The moiety of the applying planet should be taken into account as well. ;-)
Last edited by aglaya on Mon Jul 13, 2009 11:58 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Yes you are right we should look past planetary positions and learn from them.
But all we do is just look and analyse, it would be better to use that knowledge.
For example if somebody would like his baby to have
some caracteristics in horoscope he should look for positions like that in near future.
That would be real use of horoscope knowledge we have.

17.12.1599. about (5:0:0 to 14:0:0) gmt 0 has 42/45 aspects
OMG
Top position i could find :)
is there any position with 45/45 aspects?