Mystery Rectification Chart: update - new window of time!

Hi, everybody
in another thread, Isaak said:
The best way of course is that the after the rectification was published, the birth certificate will be found out. If one day the birth certificate of MJ will be published, if it will fit my rectification. +/- some minutes that will be a strong proof, and if it will not fit, I will not hesitate to admit in failure. No one is infallible.
This is a very true statement, and so I propose a (yes, you guessed right) mystery rectification chart!

This way everybody can test their own knowledge against a blind chart. Is like if you were rectifying a chart for a person and suddenly the Birth certificate just show up a week later, confirming or denying your prediction.

Please, BEFORE going to the mystery chart, read the following ground rules.

1 -The purpose of this exercise is not to ?test? any astrologer or technique. As Isaak said, no one is infallible, and as I said, even a broken clock is right twice a day. Only continuous predictive work can say if a particular technique is reliable and useful.

2 -This is not the place to defend your favorite technique or to criticize the ones you don?t like. This is the place to put your favorite technique to work. No discussions if solar returns should be precessed, or if primary directions work better than secondary.

3 - But please, explain your technique as clear and through as possible, for instance: ?I am using primary zodiacal directions with naibod key, Egyptian terms, alchabitius houses and following Morin?s rules of solar returns?. If you believe that a direction of quiron opposition Pluto produced a wedding, please explain your reasoning the best you can. Again, the purpose is to learn and to share, not to ?win?.

4 ? This mystery chart was published in an astrological magazine that most people are not familiar with. The result will be published next Monday, with a link and full credit to the original author of the paper. If you already know this chart, please refrain from commenting on this thread.
Last edited by yuzuru on Mon Jul 13, 2009 6:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Meu blog de astrologia (em portugues) http://yuzuru.wordpress.com
My blog of astrology (in english) http://episthemologie.wordpress.com

Mystery Rectification Chart - Mister X

Mister X was born on August 19th, 1966, Rio de Janeiro, Brasil. His birth was timed by an astrologer to the second. He was born at night, in a moment between 12h01 am and 6am.

Unfortunately we only have 3 events for this chart, so no technique can be perfect, but this is usual for young people. Nevertheless, the events are very important in his life! I hope that, despite this limitation, all members can at least try a rectification at the best of their efforts.

1 - On May 19th 1976, around 10h30 PM, his grandather died of a heart attack in his arms, while the two were watching a soccer game. He felt guilty through his childhood, because he was the one who insisted the grandfather would take him to the match.

2 -On January 18th, 1979, around 5 AM, his father, who was an alcoholic, committed suicide after being left by his wife (Mister X?s mother). He killed himself with cooking gas.

3- On August 16th, 1986m, exactly at 9h32 AM, in a interstate Highway between Rio de Janeiro and Sao Paulo, he suffered a car crash and became paraplegic. He was planning in having a major in Sport and Fitness. After that, he changed it for becoming a lawyer. Nowadays he works for a non profit organization that fights for the rights of the handicapped.

A life full of tragedies, but it is probably the best case for training astrological skills.
Meu blog de astrologia (em portugues) http://yuzuru.wordpress.com
My blog of astrology (in english) http://episthemologie.wordpress.com

Hi Yuzuru

Given the amount of work that rectification requires, I would suggest that you give anyone wishing to enter this challenge a longer period to look at this chart. Two or three weeks might be more appropriate, don't you think?

Deb

Hello,

Re: "1 - On May 19th 1976, around 10h30 PM, his grandather died of a heart attack in his arms, while the two were watching a soccer game."

Where?

Re: "2 -On January 18th, 1979, around 5 AM, his father, who was an alcoholic, committed suicide after being left by his wife (Mister X?s mother)."

Where?

Thanks...

James

Rectifying a chart with only 3 events, no matter how important they are, for a completely anonymous person is a thing that I usually refused to do, but as this is a contest, of course without any obligation, I tried my skill.
I started with PSSR system. PSSR-Progress of the Sidereal Solar Returns. This technique was discovered by Cyril Fagan 60 years ago. For each event two precessed Solar Returns are calculated: current and converse. Secondary progressions (and regressions) of the planets and Nodes only are then derived from those two Solar Returns and we search for aspects with all factors of the chart, including the angles and house cusps.
In that case with 6 hours search span, I tried to find out the Moon aspects. I started for 1.00 am, then go to 3.00 am and finally for 5.00 am. In this way I have to search with max orb of 30' of the Moon aspects.
The best accumulation is for 5.00 am:
1. For death of grandfather Moon 0 NN 3'
In the converse solar return, precession corrected, the Moon is 0Gem01'. Regressing it to 19 May 1976 the Moon will be 20Tau30' conjunct radical mean NN orb 3'
2. For the accident Moon 0 Uranus 21'
In the solar return, precession corrected, the Moon is 3Lib07'. SF shows only the progressed Moon derived from this SR, 17Lib23'. By subtracting the difference we will get the regressed Moon 18Vir51' conjunct radical Uranus with orb of 21'.
In the next stage I tried to find out the appropriate primary directions. My program Polaris shows 5.00.12 as the best one: Asc 3Leo10'.
Here are the primary directions in Topocentric system with secondary directions and transits.
1. Death of grandfather
MC 90 Sun 4'
MC 60 Mars 3'
Nep 120 VIII 0'
Plu 120 MC 5'
Secondary:
Sun 90 MC 1'
Ven 90 MC 4'
Transits:
Mars 0 Asc 69'
Uranus 90 Asc 56'
Converse transit: Saturn 120 Asc 60'
2. Death of father
MC 60 Sat 2'
VIII 0 Sun 3'
Asc 120 SN 5'
Plu 0 PAF 7'
PAF 180 Sat 3'
Secondary: MC 60 Sat 1'
Transit: Sat 0 PAF 2'
3. Accident
XII 90 Ura 0'
Ura 0 Sun 8'
Asc 30 Mars 2'
Secondary:
Moon 90 Pluto 2'
Mer 0 PAF 3'
Transits:
Saturn 120 Asc 1'
Neptune 150 Asc 6'
Uranus 135 Asc 15'
Converse transits:
Saturn 0 Asc 43' !!!
Neptune 0 Moon 46' and 90 XII 25'

hello to all
i use my own technique and harmonics

my technique given

1.step

00:15
01:58
02:25
03:35
04:06
04:39
05:48

2.step

05:13:13
05:29:44
05:46

3.step

with eclipses for January 18th, 1979, around 5 AM

Lunar Eclipse Total 16 Sep 1978 19:01:05 GMT +00:00:00 Rio de Janeiro
Solar Eclipse Partial 2 Oct 1978 6:40:38 GMT +00:00:00 Rio de Janeiro

05:35:08

linchi

Yuzuru

Would it be fair to ask for some kind of physical description? I wouldn't contemplate a rectification without knowing something about the physical and psychological expression.

If you would rather keep it simple though, I understand.

Deb

Stage I Determine the Ascendant Sign.

Rectification Challenge

Mister X
19 Aug 1966
1:24:48 AM +3
Rio de Janeiro
Brazil

Final Rectified Ascendant = 11GE38?56?

What follows is an example of the three stage approach to rectification documented in A Rectification Manual. I will break up this post into three sections.

Stage I. Determine the Ascendant Sign.

Use robust techniques like Fidaria, getting the Planets in the correct sign, Moon?s Sign and Aspects, Basic Configuration of the Chart, Physiognamy, and Triplicity Rulers of the Angles to determine the correct Ascendant sign. In this example, let?s look at three of these methods:

(A) Fidaria. Determining whether or not a nativity belongs to the diurnal or nocturnal sect can often be determined by comparing both diurnal and nocturnal Fidaria main and subperiod rulers against key life events. The challenge states the native was born between 12 Midnight and 6:00 a.m. The sun did not rise until after 6:00 a.m. so we already know we are dealing with a nocturnal figure. But instead of glossing over a step which appears obvious, let?s compare the events versus the nocturnal set of Fidaria main and subperiod rulers to see if we can glean any information.

19-May-1976. Death of grandfather. Fidaria: Saturn-Saturn
18-Jan-1979. Death of father. Fidaria: Saturn-Mars
16-Aug-1986. Accident. Fidaria: Saturn-Moon

Notable is the fact that all three incidents occurred during the native?s major Saturn Fidaria period. In a nocturnal figure, Saturn is the out-of-sect malefic; so we should expect some fairly negative events. Saturn itself is peregrine and retrograde; a fairly weak Saturn. But note Saturn is disposed by Jupiter in his exaltation so some good might come out of Saturn?s effects. More specifically:

Death of grandfather. Saturn is the universal significator of grandfathers.
Death of father. Saturn-Mars periods are notoriously difficult. Though I haven?t figured it out at this stage yet - Mars will prove the ruler of the 11th house, or death of the father in the final rectification.
Accident: Saturn is conjunct the Moon by antiscia. This gives us a heads up that the Moon may be the hilaj and Saturn may be a killing planet or 6th/8th/12th house ruler.

Finally, following the accident the native turned to the legal profession as an advocate for the handicapped. Though legal skills themselves are signified by Mercury, legal advocacy which takes on a judicial character is signified by Jupiter. Not only does Jupiter dispose Saturn, which as Saturn?s ruler shows Saturn?s outcome, but just 3 days after the accident Jupiter takes over as major Fidaria ruler on 19-Aug-1986. There is a decent chance that the 10th house of career/profession will be connected to Jupiter by placement or rulership.

(B) Moon?s Sign and Aspects. Between Midnight and 6:00 a.m. the Moon falls in early Libra. It either applies to Venus or separates from Venus and applies to Mercury. Reviewing aphorisms by Maternus, two things stand out. First is whenever the Moon applies to Venus often the native gets into problems because of sexual affairs. Venus falls in Leo here which is one of the active sexual signs. For the Moon?s separation from Mercury and application to Venus, Maternus says ?they will be dyers, or workers in perfumes or pearls; sometimes musicians, physicians, or managers and trainers of athletes? [Maternus, Matheseos Libri VIII, Book 4, Chapter 8, p. 129, trans. Bram]. This gets my attention because the native was planning on a major in sports and fitness prior to his accident. This appears a match to a ?manager and trainer of athletes.? So what do we do with this information? If the Moon applies to Venus, the native was born between Midnight and 2:20 AM; Moon separates from Venus and applies to Mercury, between 2:20 AM and 6:00 AM. Do we have enough evidence to choose either one? I say not because even though the native wanted to be involved in sports in fitness, that activity was actually cut off because of his accident; so arguably the Moon doesn?t separate from Venus and apply to Mercury; otherwise the Moon would have been in a better position to facilitate his career path in the fitness profession. OK so another rectification step that doesn?t help us. Yet as you will next, this step has garnered some important information on significators which will help orient the chart in the next step.

Some other steps I might take here if I have more information would be to narrow the Moon?s degree placement by duad were more information available on the native?s mother. I also checked dynamic activity to the Moon for the 1986 accident but didn?t find anything immediately striking. I tend to limit myself to transiting or solar arc planets which are conjunct the Moon or its antiscion at this level of testing. But nothing here.

(C) Configuration of the Chart. With a possible Ascendant range of 23TA02 to 20LE14. Ascendant is either the last decan of Taurus, Gemini, Cancer, or the first two decans of Leo. At this step, I play with all the information at hand and choose an Ascendant between 9 and 30 degrees of Gemini. In support:

Mercury-Venus as significators of a ?manager and trainer of athletes? joins the ruler of the Ascendant and the 5th of recreational sports. Placement of Mercury-Venus in the 3rd house of communications suggest consulting; native was interested in a profession as a personal trainer.

Moon applies to Venus which rules the 12th. 12th house is hospitalization, confinement, mistakes, and the disenfranchised - assigning the native?s handicapped clients to the 12th. Venus falls in the 3rd of short-term travel and the native suffered his accident in what appears a short-term trip.

Pisces culminates. As posited by the native?s legal career, Jupiter does rule the 10th house. Pisces is also a sign of sacrifice and fits the tone of working for a non-profit.

Part of Fortune in the 12th. For the Part of Fortune to move to Taurus where it will fall in the 12th house by whole signs, the Ascendant must be 8 Gemini or later. People who gain from the disenfranchised often have this POF placement. From A Rectification Manual (pp. 764-765) see Betty Ford with Part of Fortune/Leo placed in the 12th. She gained from establishing an alcohol treatment center which attracted many celebrity clients (Leo).
Last edited by RegulusAstrology on Tue Jul 07, 2009 10:11 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Dr. H.
World Class Research in Medieval Predictive Astrology
www.regulus-astrology.com

Stage II. Determine the Ascendant's range within 1-4 degree

Stage II. Determine the Ascendant?s range within 1-4 degrees.

In this stage I first try to narrow the Ascendant range to 10 degrees by choosing the rising decan based on physiognomy rules. There is no description or photo of the native so the exercise becomes more challenging. Dynamic measurements to the angles are helpful at this stage. But it is testing dynamic activity to the lots which is the real bread and butter of Stage II rectification. I find that lots represent customized Ascendants for specific areas of life and are the single most powerful tool to rescue the rectification process from underspecified predictive models. It?s fairly easy to come up with a smattering of directions which fit a series of events; but much more difficult to come up with dynamic activity which fits the relevant lot in addition to directions to the angles.

I am going to jump ahead and give the measurements to the relevant lots for the final rectified solution. I completed the entire exercise in one hour and didn?t write down all the intermediate steps.

19-May-1976. Death of Grandfather

d.s.a. (direct solar arc) Moon 13LI19 conj. lot of grandparents 13LI09, error = 10 min.

For nativities with the Sun in Leo, Bonatti instructs us to alter the formula for the lot of Grandparents. For a nocturnal figure, take the distance from Saturn to 0 degrees of Leo and project from the Ascendant. Solution: 13LI09. Moon is relevant because Moon rules the 2nd or death of grandfather by derived houses: 4th = father; 7th = 4th from 4th or father?s father = grandfather; 2nd = 8th from 7th, death of grandfather.

The preceding eclipse of 29-Apr-1976 is also relevant. This was a South Node total Solar Eclipse at 9TA15 falling in the 12th house of mistakes and fear. Eclipse ruler Venus 25AR55 falls in the 8th (death of male ancestors) and separates from Mars and applies to Saturn in the 2nd (death of grandfather). Both Mars and Saturn fall in the 2nd, this was also a Mars return for the native. Venus in the 3rd ruling the 5th can be delineated as a short term trip to visit a recreational sporting activity. For the eclipse, South Node Taurus diminishes; ruler Venus afflicted shows problems with traveling to a sports event. See also that the North Node/Scorpio 12SC56 is partile conjunct the antiscion of the lot of the Death of the Father 17AQ16/12SC44. Some authors indicate to revert to the Part of the Father for a nativity like this when the Sun is in Leo; I listed Bonatti?s exception above; for those who reject Bonatti?s lot construction, one can revert to the lot of the Father and lot of Death of the Father.

18-Jan-1979. Death of Father

c.s.a. (converse solar arc) South Node 8SC32
c. tr. (converse transit) Saturn 8SC33

Both measurements conjunct lot of the Father 8SC54 within a degree. Most people consider these types of measurements very exotic as they were not practiced traditionally. I have found that solar arcs to lots, either direct or converse, as well as converse transits helpful in rectification work where I use them consistently.

16-Aug-1986. Auto Accident and Injury, lost function of limbs

tr. Venus 9LI02 conj. lot of Accusation, Exile, and Injury 8LI58
c.s.a. Mars 6CA39 conj lot of Death 6CA55 (Alchabitius Houses)

The first lot is the 12th house Mars-Saturn lot. Venus also rules the 12th house by sign. We can also consider the transit of Saturn generally by house. Note this accident falls just 3 days before the native?s 1986 birthday, a 9th house profected year. Whether we choose the 1985 return (8th house year), both 1985 and 1986 years have Saturn as lord of the year. When events occur near the upcoming birthday, I check to see if the Sun has already ingressed into its natal sign. Here it has so I favor looking at the 1986 return. See in this 9th house profected year Saturn/Sagittarius falls in the 9th of the return and BOOM! an accident. Saturn falls in the 7th of the natal and sextiles the natal Moon by transit. More important is the connection to the limbs. If we are to delineate the native?s physical condition as a paraplegic, I suggest looking at Saturn because unlike Mars which suggests cutting or amputation, Saturn is consistent with the breakage/blockage the nervous system experienced by paraplegics. Natal Saturn/Pisces suggests problems with the feet; tr. Saturn/Sagittarius at the time of the accident moves the problem up the body to the hips/thighs and most likely the pelvic floor where some of the nerves to the legs are attached. As to the upper body limbs, Stage III of this rectification will demonstrate the influence of Saturn/Gemini at work.

There is another subtle lot connection to this accident promised by the preceding 12-Nov-1985 solar eclipse located at 20SC08. This eclipse is partile conjunct the South Node. There are a number of aphorisms which state this condition leads to death within the year. I use Zachary Taylor as an example in A Rectification Manual (p. 239). In this example, eclipse lord Mars 9LI59 is conjunct the lot of Accusation, Exile, and Injury 8LI58 by just over one degree.
Last edited by RegulusAstrology on Tue Jul 07, 2009 10:14 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Dr. H.

Stage III. Determine the exact Degree and Minute of the Asc

Stage III. Determine the exact Degree and Minute of the Ascendant

At this point I hone in on solar arc and primary directions. For primary directions, I am using primary directions modules in Janus 4.2 and Placidus 6.001 (latest version). I use the notation convention explained in the introduction to America is Born which is also employed by Janus 4.2.

For purposes of this presentation, I will dispense with a detailed discussion of latitude choices which I have already mentioned in a separate thread on primary directions. Let me just give the measurements:

19-May-1976. Death of Grandfather

4-May-1976. c.s.a. Saturn conj. MC; error = 15 days.

This measurement is a converse solar arc direction. I have mentioned in my interview with Nina Gryphon and elsewhere that I have found solar arc directions to time events of a more public nature generally. This event occurred in public at a soccer match. There are some primary directions the MC directed to Saturn by converse motion; by Ptolemy?s method 26-Mar-1976; by Regiomonatanus 9-Apr-1976. But they are too early.

18-Jan-1979. Death of Father

18-Jan-1979. dex. sextile ASC d. => Saturn (lat=zero); exact date hit.
Direction Method: Ptolemy (or Placidus/Placidus Classic)

While this motion is computed by direct motion, it flips the usual placement of Ascendant as significator. Placing aspects of significators in the role of promittor is not sanctioned by traditional authors and will likely draw barbs from the primary directions police. Judge it for yourself. Note carefully that the dexter sextile of the Ascendant falls at 11AR38 which is placed in the 11th house, 8th from the 4th, or death of the father.

What is also relevant to the death of the native?s father is the cause. The father?s suicide occurred after his wife left the marriage. The rectification challenge provides no details on when the wife left; only that it preceded the father?s suicide. Consider this direction:

3-Oct-1978. opposition Moon (lat=Moon) d. => MC.
Direction Method: Ptolemy/equivalent to Moon moved to the IC.

Moon is the universal significator of the native?s Mother. IC/4th cusp signifies family, home, and the end-of-the-matter. Directions of Moon to the IC often show a family change or a change in residence. Any planet directed to the IC can also show an ending to the planet?s signification. The direction appears to match the delineation of the Moon directed to the 4th as an event preceding the father?s suicide (a little over 3 months); though as I said without the exact date of the mother?s departure this measurement is quite speculative.

16-Aug-1986. Auto Accident and Injury, lost function of limbs

17-Aug-1986. sin. square Mars (lat=Mars) d. => Moon (lat=Moon); error = 1 day.
Direction Method: Ptolemy. Note the sinister square aspect of Mars falls in the bound of Saturn/Scorpio in the 6th house of illness. Interestingly, at the time of the 12-Nov-1985 solar eclipse which preceded the accident, Saturn was placed in Scorpio.

For a nocturnal figure, Moon in the 5th qualifies as the hilaj though Alchabitius prefers the Moon in a feminine sign. I gloss over this restriction and take the Moon anyway.

How is Mars relevant to this event? Using the killing planet methodology in A Rectification Manual, the high scoring killing planets (in order) are: Venus (40), Saturn (34), Jupiter (30). Mars is not the high scoring killer and is ranked as number 5. Yet Mars rules the 6th of illness and is the al-mubtazz of the 8th house of death. Keep in mind the native acquired an illness from this incident, not death. Also remember the role of high scoring killing planet Venus as her transit over the 12th house lot of Accusation, Exile, and Injury most accurately timed the accident.

Though not as precise a measurement as the Mars-Moon direction above, let?s also consider Ascendant directions because the Ascendant needs to be considered jointly with the hilaj in matters of health. Using the Directing through the Bounds procedure, note:

5-Oct-1972. Bound of Mars/Gemini d. => ASC
9-Aug-1980. Bound of Saturn/Gemini d. => ASC
18-Jul-1982. dexter sextile Sun d. => ASC
26-Jul-1985. sinister square Saturn (lat=zero) d. => ASC
18-Mar-1987. Bound of Mars/Cancer d. => ASC

Computed by Placidus 6.0001 (zero latitude for aspects).

Note the active Distributor at the time of the 16-Aug-1986 accident is Saturn/Gemini which signifies obstructions/blockages to the arms because Gemini is assigned to the arms and hands. Moreover the prior Distributor was also a malefic. The participating direction is the sinister square of Saturn which falls at 28GE29. Use of Directing through the Bounds in this way emphasizes the ability of participating directions to function as time lords by defining a planetary period until there is a change in either Distributor or Participator. To be clear, at the time of the accident, the Distributor was a malefic bound: Saturn/Gemini and the Participator was a malefic aspect: sinister square of Saturn.

Conclusion

In meeting this rectification challenge, I have followed the three stages of rectification outlined in A Rectification Manual. Not all techniques can be applied nor are applicable for each rectification project. I have selected those which are relevant for the level of detail supplied.

Whether or not this rectification proves successful will be interesting. Were this figure to be an actual client or other personality, I would consider this a trial rectification and require out-of-sample testing for at least a year before I would officially sign off on the rectification.

I look forward to seeing the results, and like everybody else, will seek to learn from others who produce the most accurate result.
Last edited by RegulusAstrology on Tue Jul 07, 2009 10:21 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Dr. H.

Hi yuzuru,

this is a good idea and a good exercise, although it is the hight of ineffectiveness to ?correct? a time that is already known! :lol:

If this was a real request from a friend or customer, I would work with what I have and take ?about 3am +/- 3 hours?, using only the planets, maybe looking at the heliocentric picture too, and Brady?s star parans.

But it?s a fun exercise to try to find the actual time of birth together with other astrologers in this forum.

The first step here was to try to narrow down to the hour by the secondary progressed moon. Two events, the death of the grandfather and the accident fit with a time of about 3:15am:

19 May 1976 Grandfather died:
? Moon (p) -45?- Saturn (p) on 7 May 1976
? Moon (p) -45?- Saturn (r) on 26 May 1976
=> Close emotional encounter (Moon) with death (Saturn)

16 Aug 1986 Accident:
? Moon (p) -90?- Pluto (rad) on 25 August 1986
? Moon (p) -90?- Pluto (p) on 13 September 1986
=> Profound transformation (Pluto) of life habits (Moon)

The AC at ca. 7? Cancer, MC 19? Aries, Moon at 5? Libra. The Moon makes a close square to the AC, MC is square Jupiter and (wide) Mars.

From there, I was looking if there were any hits with Primary Directed (in mundo, Ptolemy key) angles. Yes, Mars -0- AC in October 1986. Shift the birth time corresponding to a hit 2 months earlier (40 sec) and you get a time of 03:15:40 and an AC 6?46? Cancer with an MC 19?20? Aries.

Next step, check with Solar Arc.

Event one and two, no hits

Event three, the accident, has strong confirmation.
? AC (solar arc directed) -0?- Mars end of May 1986
? Pluto (solar arc directed) -90?- AC mid-August 1986
Long time ago during a student holiday, I worked at an Accident Insurance Company and noted many birthday and accident dates. Mars/Pluto aspects were really jumping at me!

Further plausibility checks

? Prominent Stars rising or setting at birth: Alhena rising (??the idea-driven person being forded by life circumstances to deal with practical concerns. As a result there will be difficulties with legal agreements ? , or court proceedings at different times of your life. The symbolism of the wounded heel will tend to express itself in physical injuries or emotional losses. ? B. Brady?). Fits well with the native?s life.

? Midpoint trees with AC and MC radix involved. Does this poor man?s fate show in the hypothetical natal chart? ? Yes, AC = Mars/Pluto, AC = Mars/Uranus (car accident, heavy injury); MC = Uranus/Neptune (paralysed) etc. ? Fits.

? Solar Eclipses preceding the events. I just mention one. The solar eclipse prior to the accident was smack on the MC! ? The MC of the accident?s previous Lunar Eclipse was on natal Saturn.

? Transits are too many to mention, I looked at them too; but no contradiction here.

? Progressed Angles (mean Quotidian) with Secondary, Tertiary and Minor Progressions fit for all 3 events.

Too much to digest already, I stop here.

Conclusion: Birth Time between 03:15 and 03:16

I wish this brave man strength and happiness despite his hard fate.

Ren?