Replaycy, there is little point in posting a chart like this unless you have something to say about it. What are your thoughts on the chart and how do you think it can be used to predict the winner?

What effect does the rescheduling of the matches for TV do this topic?

Is it the first game that is relevant for all teams, or is the the time of the first game for each individual team?

Is it the first game that is relevant for all teams, or is the the time of the first game for each individual team?
No idea :???: They'll all have similar charts though. What do you think John or anyone else?

I haven't looked at the fixtures but if ManU play at home, can the chart be looked at to see if they can retain the title??

Hi guys,
The questions you've raised regarding an appropriate time and location for a start chart are good ones. Goca made some excellent predictions using the start chart for Wimbledon, but a two-week international tennis tournament with matches all being played in the same location is a far cry from a nine-month domestic football season with matches being played all over the place. It all sounds pretty impossible to me. What kind of indicators would we be looking for anyway?
Gem wrote:I haven't looked at the fixtures but if ManU play at home, can the chart be looked at to see if they can retain the title??
I'm not sure but I'd have thought a horary chart would be more appropriate - Will ManU retain their title?

Ficina wrote: It all sounds pretty impossible to me. What kind of indicators would we be looking for anyway?
I totally agree too.

I merely raised the question as one possible way of looking at this kind of chart. At this moment in time I'm not really interested to know who will win the title. Personally I would never use Horary for this sort of question/ sport predictions.