UEFA Cup:

Gothenburg ? Hapeol Tel Aviv,
1900 CST
Odds: 2,00 3,25 3,40
Asc 23SG10 MC 7SC47 Moon 28SC23 POF 13AR52
Day Jupiter, Hour Sun ? Radical by powers and triplicity
The Sun, LHr, is square the MC though signs of long ascension.
Jupiter, L1, is sextile Asc. POF is sextile his dispositor, Mars, L10.
The home teams are favourites by odds and should win.

Troms? ? Slaven Koprivinica, 19.00 CST
Odds: 1,95 3,25 3,60
Asc 28SC23 MC 14SC53 Moon 28SC3 POF 19PI06
Day Jupiter, Hour Sun ? shares powers with Mars
The Moon is exact on the ascendant in Scorpio, the sign of Norway.
Venus, L7, is VOC. Mars, L1, is in an angular house.
My bet goes with Troms?

FC Honka ? Qarabagh, 17.30 CST Espoo
Odds: 1,55 3,60 5,75
Asc 11SG40 MC 27LI32 Moon 27SC37 POF 1AR40
Day Jupiter, Hour Sun ? radical
Another game with a planet on the 7th. Mars, L4, is angular.
Mars is an infortune. POS is square Pluto. Remember, Qarabagh knocked out Rosenborg after playing 0-0 away and then beating them at home. They might try the same strategy again. I think a draw is the best bet in terms of risk/reward.

I will try a double between Gothenburg and Troms? at the total odds of 3,9:1. I think Gothenburg may win 2-1 at 7,5:1 and Troms? may manage with 1-0 at 7,5:1. Total odds of my ?2 goal-double is 56,25:1. The 0-0 draw between Honka - Qarabagh is priced 9,25:1. The score-line tripple fetches 520:1.
http://www.astronor.com

I must comment yesterdays game between, Alta/L?v Ham. The chart was not radical and there didn't seem to be much going on. It looked like a potential draw. The match ended 3-1 to Alta. I had actually tried to put a small stake on a 2-2 draw, but there wasn't time to place the order due to technical difficulties at Unibet. Both teams are goal happy, once they get going. The match was a postponed match and a hang-over from the 14th round in the series (the 16th round completed).

3-1 was the right number of goals. Mars, L1+L10, was trine antiscia MC as the closest aspect. The Moon was but 2 degrees from the Midheaven.

taurean wrote:Sporting Lisbon-Twente ... I say the home favorites should get it!
Oh boy. 0:0. :( A player was sent off from Twente in the 24th minute. Sporting missed a penalty in the 28th minute. In the remaining time Twente successfully defended. So, the home team strong favorites couldn't win even playing approximately one hour with 11 men against 10! :shock: O/c the chart makes more sense if you give the asc to Twente, but why should you? Even the colors don't suggest this.

But, I see a good opportunity to analyze. Today, there's a match in Portugal as well, Braga-Elfsborg, 20:45. So the starting time is the same, even the odds are very similar to those of Sporting match, and o/c the chart is quite similar too. :)

I don't have an explanation for the Alta/Lov Ham game. I suppose when there's nothing going on in a chart, it can be a draw or the favourite wins by default. Yet in this case the fave wasn't strong by odds and the chart wasn't radical :?

Re Sporting/Twente, Moon opp POF has been a reliable testimony for the fave not winning, so possibility of a draw. But also L1 was opp Part of Success, L10 opp Part of Conquest and chart non-radical, so I would probably have gone for an underdog win and got it wrong too!

Gothenburg/Hapeol Tel Aviv
I have Venus as hour ruler which is in the same trip as Asc ruler. L1 Jupiter sextile Asc worked against the home team in the Start/Stabaek game that we commented on recently which produced a draw. However, as you say, L10 Mars sextiles and disposits POF which might be enough for Gothenburg to win although the aspect isn't partile. This is a difficult one to predict, but with Moon being VOC I think I'll go for a draw.

Troms?/Slaven Koprivinica
Moon conj Asc looks good for the home faves, even though it's VOC. My only other observation is Saturn opp POF. It's not something I would normally consider but I'm surprised you didn't mention it.

FC Honka/Qarabagh
Although L4 Mars is conj Desc, there's quite a lot going on with L10 Venus. It's trine MC, conj Part of Successful Outcome and square antiscion POF. I think a draw is possible but I'm more inclined to go for a home win.

FC Honka ? Qarabagh 0-1

I would say that was fair enough. And that is on basis of having moved the result away from the favourite and interpreted Mars opposite the ascendant as an infortune and underdog. However, I note that radicality did not save the favourite. It's putting it all together that is difficult. The most exact and game-specific testimony seems to take predominance.
Well done Qarabagh. I observe that teams from Finland and Iceland are rather unstable in international contests.

Ficina wrote:Moon opp POF has been a reliable testimony for the fave not winning, so possibility of a draw.
Well, Bilbao - Young Boys, tonight 21:30, Moon opp POF again, the aspect is even closer. And the whole chart is very similar to the chart of yesterday's Sporting match.

Sporting Lisbon - Twente 0:0
Ath. Bilbao - Young Boys 0:1
Braga - Elfsborg 1:2

These are a few surprises from the last few days. Thx Ficina for drawing my attention to the Moon opp. POF phenomenon! The 3 charts are very similar, Moon opp. POF in all cases, and Sporting and Bilbao both missed a penalty, it can't be a coincidence! So far I haven't really used the Moon unless it was L1, L4, L7 or L10. It may sound strange. I do know that the Moon is a very important significator in horary astrology, but... When I started sport astrology, I read about its importance, sitting on the asc or desc, but it failed me, I mean it seemed to me those Moon rules didn't work. There must have been other factors in those cases, factors that I failed to notice. So from now on I'm going to pay serious attention to the Moon. :oops:

Re G?teborg, they used these colors:

http://www.hapoelta-fc.co.il/News_Eng.asp?id=846

the Swedish team is the one with stripes, and stripes are good for Mercury / Gemini. I know that in most cases you don't have to worry about the colors and it's enough to know who is the favorite. But still, I'm trying to find out what the problem was in this case.

Andrew wrote:Gothenburg ? Hapeol Tel Aviv 1-3
I don't get it.
Well, I said that one was difficult to predict :? (In fact I thought all three of those charts were quite tricky with their mixed testimonies.) It was interesting to see again that L1 sextile Asc favoured the away team as a sinister trine to Desc, as if the home team were 'giving it away' to their opponents.

Taurean, I'm pleased to see that Moon opp POF continues to work against the favourites. It's good to have a testimony that we can rely on! The thing is, we then have to decide whether there are sufficient testimonies for the underdog to win or whether it's just a draw.

Moon trine POF has also worked well as a positive testimony for the favourites. Other lunar aspects to POF are less reliable in my experience.

Saturday, Aug 1.
Norwegian Tippeliga:

Molde - Start,
16.00 CST
Odds: 1,60 3,75 5,50
Asc 19SC52 MC 19VI55 Moon 21SG01 POF 1AR25
Day Saturn, Hour Saturn
Saturn is 19VI25 conj MC, and sextile Asc

Does Saturn cool things down and indicate a draw, does he as Lord of the Hour indicate the favourite, or does he as an infortune indicate the underdog? :-?