Have you seen the one dated mignight 10th August 1945 at Washington DC ? This was when they decided to use the 38th parallel as the border between two nations.

Koreans might not be too happy with a chart drawn in the USA but after the war the victorious superpowers carved up the world amongst themselves.

Matthew

Yes, I have seen that chart Matthew but that event doesn't seem to hold within it the "new breath" of a new national identity like the proclamation of the People's Republic does.

I usually like to use the date a constitution was put in place and in this case that would be September 5. But it appears that the North Koreans celebrate the anniversary of the DPRK on September 9.

For North Koreans the 9th of September seems to be the significant date. That was when Great Leader Comrade Kim Il Sung proclaimed the foundation of the DPRK. That would certainly fit your "First Breath" metaphor I think.

To extend the natal metaphor, the first date I mentioned could maybe seen as the conception of the country.The election and constitution were probably just part of a process that ended in a foregone conclusion. 99.97% voted for Kim.

Matthew

I have rectified the horoscope of North Korea without birthtime.

Future progressive aspects on date I watched had meaningful events.
So I am rather convinced that this is a true rectification.
You can see the rectified North Korea horoscope and progressive aspects on date on my website: www.andriescats.com.