Wimbledon 2009

Wimbledon 25 June 11:00 GMT
B Becker - J Melzer (1.66 - 2.10)
Melzer is higher in the rankings (26 v 82) yet he is not the best player on grass he is 6-4 in his last ten games on grass while Becker is 10-1 in the last 11. Becker is in a good form right now -- for one he has won the Ordina tournament.

'Will I profit betting on Becker?'
25 June 2008 09:02 GMT+3 56N57 24E06
ASC 19LEO50, LHour Sun - radical

MOON as my co-sig applies to a sextile with MERC (L2) in the 10th house. MERC in its own Gemini. MERC sometimes fails to perform for no obvious reason yet in this chart being in its own sign and angular - please behave yourself. MERC makes a square with SATU (L7 bookie) in the 2nd house. Yet SATU technically does not prohibit MOON's aspect to MERC -- and MERC receives SATU in Virgo. Presumably SATU should not spoil this one.

Becker to win.

Thanks Replaycy except I am not sure that you've got the date right.
According to my software at 11:00 GMT on June 25th the ASC is at 21VIR59.

L1 MERC is in Gemini in the 9th house. MOON applies to a sextile aspect with L1 (3?30') which is a good thing for the ASC. If the ASC is the odds-on favorite then it's Becker. Also, North Node falls right on the cusp of the 5th house of sports for the ASC. I am not sure if we should discard the 5th house as JF did. Anyway, in the horary it would be a strong testimony for the ASC. The event chart is different so I'm just guessing.

One could argue about the radicality of the chart but LHour Moon casts a sextile to L1 so there is some interaction going on.

Any comments are welcomed.

Replaycy wrote:kuvaldis i post the chart when the tournament start
Oh, sorry, I didn't realize that.

Anyway, Becker lost in straight sets. Once again Mercury did not perform but I guess Merc's square with Saturn did not help either.

'Will I profit betting on Becker?'
In this type of question you must see if there is some positive aspect from your significator, Su and Moon, or Me, ruler of 2nd house with ruler of 8 house, bookie money.
So, what we have here:
Your significators:Moon, Su, and Me
Bookie money Ju.
Su has no aspect with Ju.
Moon and Me has, Moon translate the light from Me to Ju, but by oposition, without mutual reception with Ju, in best case that means "yes, but not now".
Greetings,
Goca
http://www.astrosport07.webs.com
http://fensi88.livejournal.com/

Murray v Roddick

Roddick has just taken the first set in this semi-final. I missed the beginning of the match but it looks like it started at 3.36pm BST, Asc 5?31' Scorpio.

Venus is hour ruler and in same sign as Asc ruler - a positive testimony for the favourite, Murray. Mars L1 is partile sextile POF, but who is Mars? I presume Murray gets the Asc as fave although the alternative method I was testing out on the football would give him the Desc since Venus is essentially stronger.

Any thoughts anyone?

On 20 june I give my prediction on Astrologyweekly forum upon chart when Wimbledon start, Replaycy post here chart, and here I will repeat my prediction:
As we see most strenght planet if we look acc dig in this chart is Sa=18, and ruler of 10th house, house of success, is Me and its 1st aspect is with Sa. Sa is in Vi sign and we know that Switzerland is ruled by this sign, so my prediction is that Federer will win (again). Sa is in 12 house, that is Southeast direction and indeed Switzerland is Southeast from Wimbledon.

Next 2 most strength planets by acc dig in this chart are Ve and Me, both has same acc dig=11. I give advantage to Me because Me applay to MC! Me is in Ge and we know that USA (north part) is ruled by Ge, so some player from USA may be winner. From USA we have Serena i Venus Williams, but I give advantage to Serene becuase she is younger (Me is symbol of younger person). Me is in 9 house, that is Southwest direction and indeed USA is Southwest from Wimbledon.

This Me in Ge also may mean that some double from USA may be winner, because both Me and Ge means "double".
Greetings,
Goca
http://www.astrosport07.webs.com
http://fensi88.livejournal.com/

Men's Singles Final - Roddick v Federer

The match is likely to begin between 2.10 and 2.15pm BST. I've set a chart for 2.12pm (same time as Ladies' Final yesterday), giving an Asc of 22?10' Libra. Mars is essentially weaker than Venus so I would give Asc and Venus to Federer as favourite. Antiscion Venus is slap bang on the MC.

Hardly worth betting on Federer to win at odds of 1/9 (1.11) but a 'correct score' prediction might be worth a small gamble. Odds for Federer to win 3-1 are 5/2 (3.50); to win 3-2 are 13/2 (7.50). A bet on both these outcomes will produce a profit - IF one of them turns out to be correct!

The question is, can Roddick manage to win one set or possibly two? The chart isn't radical and hour ruler Mars is L7 (Roddick). The only other (albeit untested) testimony is Saturn L4 conjunct Part of Triumph.

We shall see....