New Moon opposite Pluto - in need of a defragmentation?

The New Moon of June 22 was in a tight opposition to planet Pluto.

While holding my breath in search of new material for the Mundane Section, I did find one way of how to put this Lunation to practical use. As the Moon made it's final submission to the Sun an examination of my daughter's laptop disclosed that it had come to a dead end in terms of funcionability and was close to termination. It was so slow - it had virtually stopped! This is what happens to computors: They slow down if you don't look after them. And some people don't...

At www.download.com there is a free program called 'UlitmateDefrag'. This is a useful program that taught me more about computor defragmentation than I previously knew. For those who know even less than me, 'defragmentation' means sorting out the information stored on the computor and putting it into a functional filing system.

It takes a couple of hours to run this practical defrag program, which I did ruthlessly as the Moon applied to the Sun opposite Pluto. I removed a few old useless programs while I was at it, but I had a good Pluto! As the Moon came out on the other side of the Sun - the computor was as good as new!

The message is: Look after your computor. New Moon opposite Pluto is a great time to throw out the old mess and give things a new start. Even I feel vitalized! Enjoy your Pluto! :)
http://www.astronor.com

Hi Andrew,

I wonder if you have the natal chart for this REBORN computer.

I guess it has Aldebaran rising, 16 deg Virgo culminating and Mercury at 2 degrees Capricorn or Cancer :-?

Btw, this New Moon is cnj David Cameron's Mc, and within 3 degrees of Gordon Brown's Ic and Uranus. :shock: