zarina wrote:
I'm thinking about my next solar return that will be very soon (23 august) and i see that the ascendant will be at the same degree of my natal ascendant, 11 Libra.
Someone told me that this is not a good sign for the return ma i think that it could be important.
I can attest to this phenomenon as well. Your SR Asc conjunct your natal Asc is a marker for a very important year. My 2008 chart had this, and last year I got divorced after 12 years of marriage, moved 500 miles away from friends and family, started graduate school, and experienced a pivotal year of breaking old habits and patterns that were no longer working for me. It was a difficult and painful year that I never want to repeat again, but the things that happened HAD to happen and I wouldn't trade the experience. It felt very much like a hard Pluto transit- times 10! :shock: I am still dealing with the changes and still growing of course, but that SR marked the beginning of a new and what I think will be a more positive phase of my life.

Anyway, do not fear any changes that are coming, but definitely try to mentally and emotionally prepare for them.