UK Prime Minister on the ropes.

A line in the news caught my eye today. It said that Gordon Brown could be forced to resign within the next 23 days. My bet is that on the 26th June with Sol opp MC he will decide he wants to spend more time at home with his family and resign as Labour leader.

Anyone else care to take a punt on the big day? His birth data is on the forum and on Astrodienst

Matthew

Gordon Brown's natal chart has Uranus cnj the IC.

The next Cancer Solar Ingress chart for London UK has Uranus cnj the MC.

The next Full Moon chart (June 07 2009) for London has Mercury L10 cnj Algol, angular, at the Cusp of the 7th, Applying to square Jupiter rx. L4 (endings, PM's opposition) and L2 (Finances) and Neptune Scandal) in the 3rd house (Media).
The lunation axis is at a partile square to the Mc.
Saturn applies to cnj the Mc within 2:33 degrees of arc.

I wonder if any of these mundane charts can be used to time the possible resignation.

Thank you for posting the relevant mundane data. The news today was that his future was in the balance. There is a possibility that Labour MP's will not force a leadership challenge for fear of triggering a General Election that will cost them their seats at Parliament so it is a not foregone that he will leave, neverless I still think his time is up. I have also looked at rival David Cameron's natal and SR. for corrobaration.