Stellium interp/Meaning

Can anyone explain the potential/meaning of this stellium.
This from my solar return
Mars 0.02 Pluto 01.05 Capri
Moon 04.19 Capri
Sun 05.58 Capri
N. Node 11.53 Capri
Mercury 23.02 Capri
Jupiter 27.52 Capri

Also Sat 21.45 Virgo 8th House OPP Uran 19.07 Pisces 2nd House

My natal Sun is in Capricorn, and at present I have serious concerns about my health.
________
Vaaapp
Last edited by woody942 on Fri Feb 25, 2011 9:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

Hi, to both of you and welcome.

Woody942- every chart needs a thorough delineation. Solar return charts needs to be read along with the Natal chart.
A stellium of planets in a certain sign/house will certainly put an accent onto a certain sphere of life of the native when found in his/her Natal chart. A similar placement, when found in a Solar return chart, will definitely have a huge power if it is actually triggering some of the Natal placements/aspects but, the Astrologer needs to compare the charts (and include additional charts and readings such as progressions or whatever he or she thinks could be of help) but in order for him to do so- he'd actually have to see both charts! :))))
While here, apart from the fact that it is very crowdy in Capricorn in your Solar return chart :D - we don't really know much about the chart or your Natal promise! We don't even know in which house is the interception found! ;-)

Regards,

aglaya
Last edited by aglaya on Sat May 30, 2009 8:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Many thanks to you all for your comment.

Please don't think I'm trying to get a free in-depth reading.

All the following are in the 12th house
Mars 0.02 Capri
Pluto 01.05 Capri
Moon 04.19 Capri
Sun 05.58 Capri
N. Node 11.53 Capri
________
CSI: NY DICUSSION
Last edited by woody942 on Fri Feb 25, 2011 9:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

Woody, as moderator I have to ask that members don't try to give you advice on your serious health concern based on this one piece of information from your chart.

The forum is not really about discussing personal influences, but astrological principles in general. (see *this link*)

If you want to talk about the meaning of the stellium as a general principle, then why don't you begin by explaining your experience of it?

I second Deb's suggestion, and also note that everyone born on or about the same day as Woody regardless of year will have this stellium in their solar return charts, albeit some in different houses. The return is said to trigger the promise of the nativity. If the stellium doesn't somehow activate the nativity, it is meaningless no matter how impressive it looks in the return chart. If this were not true, almost everyone born on the same day of the year would have the same hings happen to all of them every year.

Tom