Would anyone like to hazard a guess ?

True Node AQ 2?31?11" - 2?47" 0? 0? 0" N 19?35?51" S

The Node has just entered the noman's land between Aquarius and Capricorn.

I'm just wondering how this will be manifested on Earth.

Could we see that Destiny suddenly changes from being Futurisitc driven to more earth issues like Capricorn?

So Authority has to deal the right cards.

If we use Brady's system of themes then with Saturn in Virgo we'll see Authority figures needing to deal with details. Also purging.

Add Pluto in Capricorn and we've got a heady mix of life and death decisions to be made.

Easy to say with the events upon us.
Yikkes!

I would think it more like a VOC, it is a moon point after all?

just a thought, but with uranus/saturn 3 time opposition not completed yet, I think the node may be unintentionally giving Uranus a hand, but wait there is a flip side to that coin, the South node is then at 2 Leo 31, and I believe that aligns with Cancer quite nicely.... hmmmm maybe just lets it sflip side be stronger for the moment?

fun things to think about! G

Yeh I like this Big Moves.

You'd expect some sort of major gear change.

Abit like heh move on you're so last NN Sign.

I'm also interested in the retro/ direct changes in the Node.

What sort of subtle things happen at the SD or SR moments and how often and how long are they?

And you're so right to consider the SN.

It relates well to some work I'm doing trying to predict or model a full cycle of the Moon.

I've read authors who stress the importance of the integration or disharmony between the Sign pairs.

I wonder how you judge if they are working in harmony, coming together, or falling out?
Yikkes!