Download 5th edition of Nehran Magazine

Read in this issue:

The death of Adolf Hitler: Astrological verification of the accuracy of historical facts... Written by the Serbian astrologer Nikola Stojanovic

Their hands speak out to us... An astro-palmistry analysis of the palms of world leaders... Written by Lara

Vedic Astrology: An aid to marriage alliance... Written by vedic astrologer Anil Jain

Death of a President: Will Barack Obama be assassinated? Written by Brazilian astrologer Yuzuru Izawa

Hereditary Astrology: An exploration of the astrological links among family members... Written by Monadhl Al-Mokhtar

Interview with vedic astrologer Usha Jain: "Selecting a stone to wear is a very difficult task that must be done only by a qualified astrologer..."

You may download a copy of the magazine from the following link (A3 paper size copy):

www.nehran.com/EngMar09.pdf

A copy that can be viewed on your mobile phones or pocket PC maybe downloaded from this link (A4 paper size copy):

www.nehran.com/EngMar09Mob.pdf

I would also like to announce that professional astrology articles and research is welcomed and maybe included in the coming issues. I would also like to inform you that the magazine shall be released at the beginning of every season, starting with this issue which is released today, the 21st March 2009.
www.nehran.com

Thanx 111!

I would also like to say here that the article written by Yuzuru was well received by the readers, and we have received numerous emails asking to publish more of his writings!! They have already started applying some of his techniques on current events in the middle east, especially when it comes to new elections!!

www.nehran.com