Rectified horoscopes of Milosevic, Karadzic and Mladic.

Rectification of the horoscopes of Slobodan Milosevic, Radovan Karadzic and Ratko Mladic.
The horoscope of Milosevic has been rectified some time ago by Dutch astrologer Johan ligteneigen.
The others were rectified by myself.
The birthtimes I got from internet.
Rectification has been done with the Gieles minus 1 year predictsystem.
You can see these horoscopes with progressive aspects on date on my website: www.andriescats.nl.

Re: Rectified horoscopes of Milosevic, Karadzic and Mladic.

Andries H. Cats wrote: The horoscope of Milosevic has been rectified some time ago by Dutch astrologer Johan ligteneigen.
It has actually been rectified at least a zillion times! :lol:
I'm very prone to believe that analyzing charts of people like the three of them, as useful as it can be for astrology scholars, is actually slightly losing its purpose. It appears that the astrologers will never reach a consensus on them. It applies to many charts, of course, not just the charts of presidents, criminals and spies ; just last year, we had a long and, the truth be told, very interesting discussion on Michael Jackson's rectified chart and we still don't have the actual chart. It actually seems that no one does. And, apparently, many people think that they do. Only they all came up with different times of birth! :D

Since you're mentioning Slobodan Milosevic's chart, I may want to add that I have seen at least a dozen rectified charts of this man. At a certain point, instead of to examine the charts, i decided to try to focus onto the system (if not the style) used during the process of rectification. And soon it all became very clear- most of the astrologers whose articles I held in my hands (regardless of their reputation! and some of them are actually very good), wanted to come up with something NEW, different and even bombastic. Unfortunately, it actually pushed them into a desperate search for just about anything "new" including new birth time! because their chart had to be unique. That is where the process of rectification (and consequently delineation) starts to lose its purpose. I'm afraid that many astrologers become victims of their own egoistic goals in such cases.
The traps are obviously numerous.. Some want to prove their own theory ("it's all in the degrees", "the fixed stars have the final word", "Chiron decides our future" etc.), some insist on modern and others on traditional approach, some neglect the houses...and they all have a "satisfying result". A chart! With a different ascendant!

I've seen his charts with Libra, Capricorn, Sagittarius, Leo and Aries rising. And yet, the most commonly seen version puts the ascendant in Taurus. But then we have examples of his chart with the Ascendant at almost every degree of Taurus.
The reason why most astrologers believe that his Ascendant was in Taurus (besides the fact that the objective informations indeed do suggest that he was born in the evening rather than earlier during the day) comes from the fact that he was very good in manipulating people and twisting the truth and extremelly good in bringing disastrous decisions. He was prone to making up the truth, lying and leading people astry by presenting them a beautified version of their own ruined reality. He also strongly believed in his own lies and believed that he deserved the Nobel Peace prize. He thought that he was a genius economist. He was very enigmatic and could be seen in public extremely rarely (considering the length of his "era" and if we exclude formal meetings with relevant figures, he actually showed up in public on very few occasions -to say that the country was not in war! while it actually was!) . He was the wicked wizard of Oz which is exactly how many critics call him! With Venus (in this case the ruler of his Ascendant) conjunct Neptune, we have a good indication of exactly that type of behaviour that lead many modern Astrologers to believe that he must have had Taurus ascendant. Person trapped in his own twisted imagination, capable of initiating wars and then watching them through pink glasses and yet, capable of seducing millions with his words (just look at his Mercury- it is glued to his powerful Sun and only a step away from its own domicile, on a critical degree just like Venus). This placement of Ascendant also leaves Mars inside the 12th which, again according to many, is very descriptive of his tendency to keep the wars secret and even openly say that "there is no war". And people believed him.
Some astrologers have even tried comparing his chart to different national and other mundane charts but, like I already said, in each of these examples, the objectiveness of the author can be questioned because they all try to advertise for their own astrological logic and a unique "new" system.

Generally speaking, i'm really not sure if rectifying charts this way can ever bring about a satisfactory result. Concentrating on some critical moments, dates etc. would be a much better choice imho. Why not just using the time of birth of his children, marriage, his death and so on and do whatever we would in case he wasn't who he was.
Because, if we take only the obvious signs as relevant we are risking making a huge mistake. We could try to to find the signs of brutality and evil in his chart but it's the consequences of his acts that count and that we're interested in- the results of his actions. And none of use can put our hand in fire and say for sure why he did what he did and whether it was because he was bad, insane or manipulated himself. What if it wasn't pure evil that made him do all these things?! And those would be very important things in a rectification process. His wife was very influental and many people think that it was actually her who was the main organiser and the "brain" of all his operations. He even became who he was thanks to her an her family- he was literally "created" by her uncles in the mid 80'es.

Many of the things do fit in Taurus charts but so do in Aries rising charts. He was a "Mars", but so was his wife. Some astrologers try to find a time that would put the 4th cusp in a position that could explain his reasons for destroying his own country, people and to a certain extent - the whole cultural heritage. But, at the same time, he spent his life madly in love with his wife and was, in the end buried under the tree where he kissed her for the first time. And the 4th cusp also describes his grave. So, as you can see, while we have a strong negative influence onto the mundane meaning of the 4th (homeland, own nation) we also have an almost idyllic example of family life (a very compact family, both the one in which he was born and later during his married life) and an almost "Romeo and Juliet" ending.
There are many, many things that can detract one's attention in his story.
The fact that he died in prison is a very valuable information for the process of rectification , some dates important for him and his family, his diabetes, physical appearance, university degree... that is imho where the astrologers should start from. It really isn't all that easy to detect a massacre in someone's natal chart but we have mundane charts to tell us more about that!

Cheers!