Susan Boyle- it is all in the Epoch!

Caroline Gerard from Scotland obtained the data for Susan Boyle: 1 April 1961 09.50 BST Bangour Hospital 55n55 3w34.
Honestly, could we say that this woman will one day get sensational, unprecedented colossal fame? Venus is sextile Asc, MC trine Moon and sextile Sun and heliocentric Venus trine Jupiter. Quite a good indications but are they enough for such sudden publicity?
The answer, as in so many cases is in the Pre Natal Epoch.
It has been found that in most cases, analysis of the Epoch can cast a sharper perspective on the destiny of the native.
The following is a summary of the main principles for finding the exact conception moment or Prenatal Epoch, as formulated by Alexander Marr in 1980:
1. A birth time rectified to within 8 seconds of time is indispensable.
2. The Moon?s longitude at Epoch is the longitude of the Radix Ascendant or Descendant, to a maximum orb of 8? and an average orb of 2?. However, the ancient rule that the Ascendant or Descendant at Epoch should occupy the longitude of the radical Moon is incorrect. Horoscope with well authenticated birth time could not be forced to fit into the ancient mutually dependent conditions.
3. With a normal gestation period, the Epoch date must occur approximately 271 days before birth. For gestation periods known to be shorter than normal, seek an Epoch date accordingly, up to 7 or 8 months before birth.
4. In most cases, the Moon is either waxing in both Radix and Epoch,
or waning in both.
5. This is the starting point for refining the Epoch rectification with Primaries, as with the Radix.
The Epoch is not a way to rectify a birth chart. First one should rectify the Radix!
How I know that a certain Epoch is indeed the true one? By checking it with as many events as possible with the following techniques:
1. Primary Direction in Topocentric system
2. Secondary Directions using the Solar Arc in Right Ascension for house-directions
3. Secondary directions derived from the Sidereal Solar Returns- PSSR (Cyril Fagan?s system)
4. Lunar Cycles: lunar return, kinetic lunar and Asc-lunar, both direct and converse, precession-corrected.
5. Transits to Angles and cusps, both direct and converse.

Rectification of the radix chart: 09.49.28 BST Asc 28Gem19'
The epoch is casting for 7 July 1960 14.51.38 UT Moon 28Sag17' Asc 6Sco 16'
In the epoch, the most impressive aspects are the triple conjunction of Jupiter, Moon and heliocentric Mercury all trine MC and Uranus very close to MC. To my opinion these are enough indications for such sudden publicity.
Neptune is exactly on Asc 180 to Mars indicate a difficult birth and the deprivation of oxygen, her close connection with the church. Scorpio rising could explain her bushy eyebrows.
After rectifying over 700 charts with the Pre natal Epoch I can determine without hesitation that in most cases, the Epoch reflects the destiny much more clearly than the radix. Susan Boyle's chart is a good example for that.

Epoch or maybe it can be found

in simple transits to her natal and secondary progressions. All
measurements are made in right ascension or "true body" positions.

I also see the potential in her natal chart indicated by Natal
Uranus square natal Jup/Plu by 000?33'

Triggered during this time by:

Transit Sun and Jupiter conjunct natal Jupiter in January

The 9:50 am, BST birth gives her a natal Jupiter of 305?10'.
Using a transit time of 9 pm, UT, on Jan. 21 yields transit
Sun at 304?13', transit Jupiter at 306?14', their midpoint
being 305?13'.

Progressed Sun/Jupiter midpoint squared by transit Pluto

Her secondary progressed Sun/Jupiter midpoint on Jan. 21 at
9 pm was 182?39' squared by transit Pluto at 272?04'. On
April 11 at 9 pm, BST, the midpoint was 182?46' squared by
transit Pluto at 273?26'. On the Jan. date transit Pluto
was short of an exact square by 000?35' of arc from an exact
square and on the April date it was long by 000?40' of arc.

Natal Uranus, natal Jupiter/Pluto transit by Jupiter

Natal Uranus at 144?37' was opposed by transit Jupiter at 323?38'
on April 11 at 9 pm with the opposition square her natal Jupiter/
Pluto midpoint at 234?04'. Quite the T-square completed by transit
Jupiter. Not the first time in her life it happened, but combined
with transit Pluto squaring her progressed Sun/Jupiter at the same
time, fame around the world came her way.

The January eclipse had Sun, Moon, and Jupiter aspecting her Jupiter
and the February eclipse had the Sun and Moon aspecting her Uranus.

Her 2009 precession corrected solar return had an MC at 69?07 in
Glasgow. It was trined by her secondary progressed Jupiter at 309?36'
on April 11, by transit NN at 308?19', and the eclipse of January 26 at
a right ascension of 308?53'.

Bob

Hi Isaac,

An interesting thread you've started here!

Just a couple of questions:
In the epoch, the most impressive aspects are the triple conjunction of Jupiter, Moon and heliocentric Mercury all trine MC and Uranus very close to MC.
Firstly, do these indications have to be "set off" by a transit or progression to take effect at a certain time?

Secondly, when you mention heliocentric Mercury, do you mean that the entire epoch chart is to be considered from a heliocentric point of view? Or that you would consider both geocentric and heliocentric versions?

Thanks,

Keren

Hi Keren,
The various events that occur in the life is perfectly reflected in the correct, well rectified Epoch as in the rectified radix, of course if one is using correct, approved methods.
For the publicity of Susan we have in the radix the secondary aspect Asc 180 Jupiter (orb 11'), and in the epoch we have:
Mercury 120 Jupiter (orb 4')!
Progressed Venus 60 Venus 2'
Regressed Venus 60 Venus 6'
So we have a perfect timing for the revelation of her Venus!
Another example: her father died on 31 May 1999
In radix, we have 2 primary directions in topocentric system:
Neptune 0 PAF 10'
VIII 60 Sun 0'
In the epoch:
MC 180 Saturn 10'
Pluto 90 Saturn 0'
Mars 90 Sun 0'
And there is the Dual Test method discovered by Alexander Marr, you can read about it in my article.
2. No, first we have to put the geocentric positions, and then we add the heliocentric. Helio alone is useless. I always prefer to print BiWheel chart:
Inner Wheel- geocentric
Outer Wheel- heliocentric
I'm working according to the system of the late T. Patrick Davis.

Sucessful prediction

On 15th May 2009 I published the following prediction in
http://noeltyl.com/discussion/index.php ... 03#msg5003

The Semi Final of Britain's Got Talent will start on 24 May and the Live Final will be on 30 May. What is the prospect of Susan Boyle to win?
My analysis, based on my rectification, both for her Radix and Epoch shows that her prospect are very low to be the winner.
The primary directions in Topocentric System are:
Sat 60 MC R/R 2'
III 60 Sat E/R 1'
Sun 60 Nep E/R 3'
Sun 150 Sat R/E 4'
Ven 150 Sat R/E 1'
Ura 90 III E/E 3'
Secondary:
Sun 120 Sat E/R 2'
PSSR:
Moon 90 Nep R/R 2'
SN 90 Asc R/E 6'
Mer 90 Nep E/E 8'
Mars 0 Plu E/E 0'
Transits (30 May 2009 23.00 UT)
Saturn 150 MC 44'
Mars 90 Saturn 37'
Converse transits:
Saturn 60 III 10'
Mercury 90 XII 27'
In the solar return, precession corrected, Saturn exactly on Asc of the solar 180 Mars.
In all the above techniques Saturn and Neptune are very dominant while there is entirely absent of Jupiter - this indicates only for failure.
End of quote.
Susan Boyle lost Britain's Got Talent. It was a stunning loss. Who wasn't moved by her angelic voice, which is second to none? but the stars "decided" she will be the second.
The following aspects helped her at least to be the second:
Primary directions in topocentric system:
Ven 60 Sun E/E 0'
Jup0 Mercury R/R 8'
Moon 0 MC E/R 3'
Secondaries:
Asc 120 Jup E/R 5'
Regressed Venus 60 Venus E/E 3'
Regressed Moon 60 regressed Mercury R/R 6'
But of course the many other aspects involving Saturn prevent her from the desired title.
Additional Transits are:
Nep 150 III 30'
Mars 60 Asc 62'
Mercury 90 Uranus 52'
Saturn 0 V 72'
Converse transits:
Saturn 20 Asc 68'
Ven 90 Asc 46'
Mars 30 MC 0'
Plu 0 Asc 1'
I'm not a prophet, and although I'm Sagittarius with Neptune rising I don't have any special prognostic ability. Everyone who would follow Alexander Marr's systems could do it, especially when the date is fixed ahead as in this case and in elections.
I correctly predicted the winner in US elections for 2000, 2004 ?it was published in Considerations mag months before the elections.
When I had a rectified chart for Joe Biden in August 2008 I predicted- very clear and easy prediction- that he will be the Vice president. Needless to say that with false rectification for Obama no prediction was possible.
Such predictions are proofing, although still not in definite way that:
1. Primary directions in topocentric system is valid system (despite Michael Wackford's severe criticism in his article "Topocentric Houses: Loose ends and Unrapt parallels)
2. Prediction without Pre natal Epoch is impossible
In the demi converse lunar, casting for 10 Feb 1913, precession corrected, Venus, NN and Moon on Desc and Jupiter 180 MC.
In the demi converse lunar for the epoch, casting for 19 Aug 1911, Saturn and Mars on Asc and Neptune on MC.
So we have clear indications both for her success in reaching the Finale and for her loss of the title.
It is a pity that I didn't bet on her loss- I could win thousands of pounds?

Self praise is no praise Isaac.

You would have needed to bet a lot of money to win a lot with Boyle, she was only 10/11 fav if I recall correctly.

trevor wrote:
You would have needed to bet a lot of money to win a lot with Boyle, she was only 10/11 fav if I recall correctly.
The odds that she will win was 5/6 and for her loss 1/2, at least around 20 May.