Unfortunately, Mercury is not in the Heart of the Moon because she is not within the 15-17' orb of her centre
But it will be during the match as Ficina pointd out earlier:
Interesting that the Moon/Mercury aspect perfects just at the end of the first half

For the record, Algol had absolutely no effect at all. Likewise in Saturday's 3pm games. It seems fixed stars are pretty useless in these football charts. Perhaps they might work if there are no other testimonies but their effects (if any) are easily overruled by other factors.

You may be right, Ficina. I would believe this is because football matches are played according to fixtures rather than generated by the mundane.

But notice the Bluesquare/Conference - out of the 12 matches played only ONE of the favourites got their way! Wrexham playing at home beat Weymouth. The rest are all irregular according to location in the table. Blackburn was also 'underdog' or suffering below Wigan in the Premiership.
http://www.astronor.com

Hi Andrew,
Blackburn was also 'underdog' or suffering below Wigan in the Premiership.
That's an interesting way of looking at it. However, you can't get away from the fact that in this game Blackburn were considered to be the favourites. They were expected to win and they did.

However, you can't get away from the fact that in this game Blackburn were considered to be the favourites. They were expected to win and they did.
That is perfectly true. However, I imagine Blackburn were in great peril, considering that they barely above the line before yesterdays' match.

Yes, that's true too. We have a similar situation tonight with Newcastle v Portsmouth (8pm BST, Asc 3?1' Scorpio). Their relative table positions are exactly the same as Blackburn's and Wigan's were - 5 places and 7 points. Newcastle's position (19th) is even more perilous than Blackburn's was, yet they are faves and I see from Oddschecker that their odds are shortening :shock: This makes no sense to me at all.

Apart from Moon applying square L4 Saturn, there appears to be nothing going on in this chart. Obviously L1 Mars is essentially stronger than L7 Venus but is this sufficient for Newcastle to overcome Portsmouth? I doubt it but I could be wrong of course. I think it might be enough to save them from losing, so I'm going for a draw.

With Venus and Mars in Aries for the next month or so, it will be interesting to see how the late afternoon and evening games turn out. Spurs had Mars as their sig in Saturday's game at Old Trafford and were 2-0 up at half-time but ManU went on to beat them 5-2!

There will be great excitement in Newcastle if they win, because the team only needs 4 pooints to get above the line again with better goal difference than Hull...

Mars, L1, is in own sign and face. Note that there is only frustration for Venus in Aries. She is left behind and doesn't catch up with Mars before into the middle of Taurus.

I have Newcastle as either Aquarius or Sagittarius. Chiron in Aquarius casts his antiscia to the Scorpio ascendant - so this could be the moment of fate for the Shearer. 8)

I will go for Newcastle!
Last edited by Andrew Bevan on Mon Apr 27, 2009 8:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Maybe the Moons' sinister square to Saturn shows something going wrong for the IC team. Ie. the sinister aspect tends to chance and gamble, so there might be some case of miscalculation on the part of Portsmouth.

Chiron's antiscia to the ascendant; I notice he is in the terms of Mars, which makes him a warrior more proper for the Scorpio ascendant, in Aquarius with Neptune, the North Node and Jupiter - the latter is in his own terms. I wonder to which extent Chrion is elevated by location in the same sign as the north Node, secondly whether Jupiter takes command in Aquarius by location in his own terms.

It will be interesting to compare Norwich/Reading game in the Championship which kicks off 15 mins earlier with a virtually identical chart. There is a really huge gap between these two sides with Norwich fighting relegation and Reading aiming for automatic promotion, yet there's no clear fave according to the bookies. We'll see what Mars can do for Norwich.