sasha_i wrote:Here it is:

That's how it looks on my desktop
If this is the image then it is ok. The program won't stretch the image.
I tested it on Linux(using the source) and on Windows(with the binary) with a photo of me.
My photo was displayed in the center of the program's window in its original size.

Thanks

Many thanks for posting the link and to the developer for making it available free.

I understand Rapt parallels are very effective way of chart rectifiction.Is there a way I can enable it in this software.There is check box but it is not enabled.

Thanks again

Pankaj

Re: Thanks

pankajdubey wrote: I understand Rapt parallels are very effective way of chart rectifiction.Is there a way I can enable it in this software.There is check box but it is not enabled.
Pankaj
Hi Pankaj,

The Rapt parallels feature hasn't been implemented yet. It is on my TODO list.
I am busy lately because there were some bugs in the code due to the newly added Languages which were fixed in the last few days.

rob

Gjiada wrote:I'm using Morinus since the first versions.
But there is a way to print the list of directions?
If not, you could add?
I tried to show the software to my friends but it was impossible for me have a printed list :(
I agree that it would be nice to be able to print a list directly. But in the meantime, I have chosen to save lists as bitmaps and then print the images, which works fine.

Gjiada wrote:I'm using Morinus since the first versions.
But there is a way to print the list of directions?
you will add Placido's directions too?
margherita
Hi Margherita,

You can save the PD-list to a textfile and then print them with any text editor like notepad.
Just right click on the PD-list. Of course, it is alos possible to save to a bitmap and then print the image.
I am not planing to add printing to Morinus(bitmap, text).

Maybe you mean Under The Pole by Placido. Yes, it is on my todo-list.
Ayanamsha is ready and will be soon uploaded with the Secondary Motion of the Moon.

rob