My lost specs

Hi guys I lost my glasses last saturday and I hope this chart works Goca

I was at home wearing my specs and took them off to put on my reading specs done the business with them took them off and couldn't find my normal specs on the mantle shelf where I am pretty sure I left them. Vanished into thin air. My wife and I looked everywhere I had been and everywhere I might have been and couldn't find them. I drew up a chart on Sunday thinking that would be all there was to do to find them.
Libra rising so Venus is me and the Moon
Cusp of 2nd also Libra so Venus is glasses too
So Moon me and my glasses Venus
Venus in house 7, Moon sextile Venus a good indicator of recovery then
POF in H2
Both Moon & Venus in Angles

good testimonies for finding them but
Moon & Sun under the Earth
Venus in H7
Venus seperating from Mars its dispositor
3 good testimonies and 3 bad
Saturn ruler of 4th in 12th
and judging locality west,east, south east
in case the chart doesnt work the time 22nd Feb 2009 at 20.16 Edinburgh
I make it Libra 2.25 rising

Any help ?

Stan

Could it be the glasses are Saturn, Lord4, buried treasure.
Saturn in Virgo (double-bodied sign) and in MR with Mercury seems more like glasses to me than Venus in Aries.

Thank you Aika then Saturn in the 12th House would be South East...the very room where I think I put them, this room in fact where my study is. They don't seem to be here. I drove my car to get wood glue to fix a coffee table. Took them off put my reading glasses on to read the label, fixed the table for half an hour. vanished. :-T

If I find them I will post to let you know

Stan

Venus in Aries would suggest they're still near the fireplace, Stanstar; the 7th house is 'West' and suggests someplace around thigh height? Aries is red (thus fireplace) but the 7th is something or someplace black or dark coloured. Ring any bells?

GH :)

Yes, 2nd house ruler represent your lost specs and here we found it in 7 house in moveable sign. Ruler in angular house means the the lost object is where it ought to be: nearby, quick and easy to find. Moveable (cardinal) signs show high places, upper rooms or newly erected buildings, and Ar menas unfrequented places, lonely places where heat or iron are used.
7 house means where the partner spends the most time, i.e. partner's room, or bedroom, living room, formal dining room, patio or porch. Usually in plain sight. Also look at
place of business at home.

Direction: West
Near colour: red, blue, white

POF (day formula) is in 11 house in Vi.Vi means often not visible, in a pocket, drawer, suitcase, cupboard, closets, bag or under something, alsostorage areas or near some medicine stuff.
11house means a meeting place, a friend may have seen it or put it someplace. Any work area in the home, places where you hopes or wishes to be, also guest room in house.

Direction: South by East
Near colour:gray, white
Greetings,
Goca
http://www.astrosport07.webs.com
http://fensi88.livejournal.com/

Hi Gunhilde and Goca, My wife found my specs in the fireplace hearth next to black fire irons (ornaments) as I was reading aloud Gunhilde's description! Gunhilde gets 10/10 for accuracy! Goca the sofa cover which was inches away was pink! Also a hot water bottle near also is red! Just for more info, the room where the fireplace is is SE,maybe Venus (specs) in H7 my wife finds them, Saturn in 12th H = direction SE.
It may be of further interest to know that was the very first time I have ever found anything I lost using Horary. My wife has heard me muttering as I've been driving "I'm a useless astrologer, Debs or Goca would find all that stuff" My wife asks me "who is Debs? Who is Goca?" I reply mumbling Oh you don't know them.

Also I must be going blind as I looked all around the fireplace and didn't notice them!

Stan :'