Hi Ficina

Good to see you back here :D
Although antiscia testimonies are not very reliable, I assume this will be enough for Spain to win too. With the Moon rising on the horizon and Venus also bright and visible in the west, it looks good for Spain.

Germany play Norway in Dusseldorf at 20.30 CET
This is an interesting match because the Norwegians have the legendary 'Drillo', better known abroad as the 'Mad Professor' returning as coach. Yet expectations are low since the performance of the Norwegian team has been pathetic over the recent years.

Asc 23VI30 MC 22GE00 Moon 22VI28 POF 23AR07
The game is played in the hour of Mercury and is radical. The interesting point, though, is Jupiter L7 in the eye of the Moon's north node (mean) at 8AQ45. Jupiter is also L4. I don't know what to expect, but it could prove an interesting case study.
http://www.astronor.com

Thanks, Gem :)

Spain 2 - 0 England

No surprises there. Spain are a class act.

And well played, Norway!

PS Interesting to note that L7 conj NN outranked Moon applying to trine L1 within 5?.

Portsmouth v Man City, 3pm GMT, Asc 2?22' Leo

Man City are faves. Hour ruler is Mars so chart is radical.

For Portsmouth:
Moon applying conj antiscion Sun L1 within 4?
Sun conj Part of Success (unreliable but I'm noting it for the record)

For Man City:
Venus L4 conj MC from 9th within 1?
Antiscion Saturn L7 partile conj MC

I'll go for a Man City win but with reservations since they've only managed to win one game away from home so far this season! There are some contacts with their natal chart (16 April 1894) but they are not the best. Sun sextile Sun, Jupiter sextile match chart Asc and (using 11am time) the angles are almost the same.

All comments welcome.

There are testimonies on both sides as noted by Ficina, particulary the following :

Moon applying conj antiscion Sun L1 within 4? for Portsmouth and
Antiscion Saturn L7 partile conj MC for Man City

Which testimony is stronger? Radicality is weak because Mars is near the DC. A draw?

Was there anything in the news about Saturday's game between Weymouth - Rushden & D. The game ended 0-9!! :shock:

Were Weymouth having a political strike or something? Something like this would surely turn up in Weymouths chart, who I may mention were above Rushden & Diamond in the Bluesquare Premiership before the game.

The Moon was Void of Course.
http://www.astronor.com

According to BBC website, Weymouth are suffering a financial crisis. They haven't been able to pay their players at all this year and yesterday they were forced to field a youth team. The club may end up in administration or liquidation.

The main news from yesterday was the end of ManU's brilliant run of clean sheets. Blackburn managed to score against them! Match kicked off at 5.30pm GMT with the Sun on the Desc shining on Blackburn. Not the usual easy win for ManU with VOC Moon in detriment opposing POF but Mercury L1 was hour ruler and conj NN which clinched it for them. Result was 2-1.