Volcano competition - When will Mount Redoubt erupt?

Volcano Competition - When will Mount Redoubt Erupt?
Aftenposten, January 31. wrote: On January 23. a warning was issued regarding the increased volcanic activity at Mount Redoubt in Alaska. - Now the Mountain has really started to grumble and a flow of mud is running down from the top. I wouldn't be suprized if the volcano erupts any time now. It can happen in the matter of days, weeks or hours. We will know when we see it, geophysican Peter Cervelly said to CNN.

The 3100 metre tall mountain is about 160 km from the state's larges town, Anchorage. During the volcano's last erupted in December 1989, volcanic ash was spread right up to Ancorage and also caused motorfailure to an aeroplane. This year's eruption is expected to be of an equal magnitude.
I invite readers of the forum to a competition. Who can offer the best explaination for the volcanic disturbance and when is Mount Redoubt likely to erupt? Use Ingresses, Syzygys, Astro*Cartography or whatever you please, as long as your explaination is presented in a manner that others can perceive. The co-ordinates of Mount Redoubt are 60N29, 152W45.

Post your entry here and good luck! :)
http://www.astronor.com

I looked to see when the last eruptions were and what data I could find from those and the last eruption of Mount Redoubt began on Dec. 15, 1989 and lasted for about 5 months. On the occasion of that eruption there was a Stellium of Uranus, Neptune, Mercury and Saturn in Capricorn, and sun and moon were both in fire signs, sun in Sag, Moon in Leo.

I couldn?t find data for the 1966 eruption but I did find Jan 18, 1902 for another of the eruptions.

In that chart there is a cluster of Planets spanning end of Capricorn and beginning of Aquarius, Including a Saturn in Capricorn, Jupiter in Cap, Sun in cap, Mercury and Mars in Aquarius (oh and Chiron in Cap as well)
Moon in Taurus,

We do again have that cluster at the end of Cap and beginning of Aquarius, so If I had to guess I think I?d suggest when Moon hits Taurus Square Jupiter at about 6 degrees of Taurus, might just be a decent trigger. A secondary Trigger may happen when Moon Trines Saturn in Virgo, a dirth of earth, which makes me thing it might be one of those dirt and rock eruptions, which are allegedly worse than lava eruptions.

Granny

I was looking over some old data and realized that in 2007 the main hawaiian Volcano was being active, and I do wonder if they aren't related as they are along the same axis of the world..

G

Today, 23 March 2009
The first eruption, in a sparsely area across Cook Inlet from the Kenai Peninsula, occurred at 10:38 p.m. Sunday and the fifth happened at 4:30 a.m. Monday, according to the Alaska Volcano Observatory.
from yahoo news...

Granny

sheesh now the thing wont hush up, it is on a continued erruption, it will be interesting to see what it does to the rain cycle ove rthe next 6 months, one volcano errupting in Pacific ocean will tend to bring unseasonable rain to west coast, I wonder what One in the Pacific Ocean and One in Alaska will do?

and the other Northern climes may well have an unseasonably cool spring and summer as well...

Granny