People Overboard?

there seems to be a rash of passengers falling overboard lately, A woman fell off a Cruise ship in teh carribaen about a week ago, and then somewhere between Mexican Border and Long Beach CA an elderly couple went missing over the last couple of days. Princess Cruise thinks they went overboard. I suspect there are more that I'm not hearing about thought I'd check in and see if it is happening on a larger scale?

I dont think its related to piracy that has been plaguing the world for a good long time, this seems a bit more recent? or possibly I'm just noting a rash of it right now? Any thoughts? possibly a venus Uranus alignment in Pisces? venus came from the sea possibly she's going back in... ugh bad pun! uranus- chaos, Pisces water... anyway some thoughts..

Granny

venus came from the sea possibly she's going back in...
That's definitely the most interestingly stated and oddly exciting thought I've come across today. :o Why, Ms. Granny ? you're a poet! I can see Venus drawing some folks to strange Piscean yearnings and disappearances, whether done with awareness and intention or not. Going back into the big pool.

Any thoughts? possibly a venus Uranus alignment in Pisces? venus came from the sea possibly she's going back in...
A creative and interesting observation, Granny, that measures up with the whirlpool turmoil between the stands of Pisces that I have been trying to define the over the recent years.

There is a bottleneck opening to the inner Oslo-fjord at Dr?bak/Hurum that I am confident comes under the rulership of Pisces. A powerful maelstrom of currents occur in the sea here when the tides flow either in or out. During the 2nd World War there was an important turning point when the Norwegians sank the the German flagship and cruiser called the 'Bl?cher'. This occured at enterance to the inner Oslo-fjord between Dr?bak and Hurum. 'Bl?' is pronounced 'Bly' in Norwegian, which is the Norwegian word for lead. In the chart of Norway Saturn is in Pisces. Saturn rules lead. Hence with Saturn in Pisces in the national chart of Norway, the final line of defence (Saturn) sank the 'Bl?cher' (Saturn) at the enterance to the inner Oslo fjord (Pisces).

Pisces represents the turmoil that occurs in the middle of worlds so close and omnipresent, yet separated from one another and as if living in separate universes, like the distance between Man and his God. Or another comparison is nations that are set back to back during the process of War and the children who get stuck in the turmoil of the war, being the product of the unions between parents of either camp. Yet the principle of Venus stretches beyond the realm of mundane opposites, impossibilities and defects.

It is truley a mind-boggling concept.
http://www.astronor.com

The woman who went overboard in the Caribaen they are fairly certain was a suicide. The elderly couple might not have gotten back aboard at any number of stops, they know they were in Mexico, and they weren't aboard when they pulled into long beach, but it is unknown when exactly they went missing.

and here is at least one depiction of Venus rising from sea for your thoughts...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Venus_Anadyomene

venus and Uranus (chaos) and water
I'm rather surprised we haven't had more water incidents lately.

Granny