I tried to get hold of a telephone number from the Norwegian telephone catalogues on the internet this morning at 09.00 GMT as Mercury made its 2nd station at 07.11 GMT. Quite appropriately the services were down due to a system upgrade. Services are expected to be resumed at 12.00 GMT.

I have had problems sending SMS messages the last few days.
Better check the telephone line and make sure I can dial. :-?
http://www.astronor.com

Merc R definately has significance for Australian SPort = Nadal beat Federer prior to that he set a record at 5hrs and 14 min to beat his country man - records set all over the place. Sth Africa beat the AUssies easily( Cricket) and NZ also has beaten the Aussies - I could find the post re this in the sports & Speculation bit.... Re extreme weather and Merc R ( stationary) In Australia a cyclone has just crossed the QLD coast ( wasnt too destructive though) bringing half a metre of rain. In Vic houses lost due to really bad bushfires. Melb broke its own record being x 3 days over 43 degrees Celsius, train rails buckled transport thrown into chaos. On the SA peninsular it reached 51 degrees Celsius The tropical monsoon is a virtual no show record LOW rainfall .....

I definitely need to check some dates, then. Normally getting a centimetre of snow once every six or eight years is an event around here, but in December we started plunging into the minus degrees of temperature and having blizzards. Had another snowstorm yesterday, and it's still not exactly warm out, though we're getting above zero most days, thankfully.

For some reason, I hadn't even thought of astrology. Then again, looking out the window and seeing a metre of snow on the ground here is likely to distract anybody. :-?

Interesting.