New Book Release from Regulus Astrology: America is Born

From Regulus Astrology LLC

Greetings and welcome to the Jupiter Aquarius Ingress!

My new book is out

America is Born: Introducing the Regulus USA National Horoscope

4-Jul-1776
6:17:37 PM LMT
Philadelphia, PA
Ascendant = 26SA54?40?

Here is the official blurb???.

Ever since Ebenezer Sibly first introduced his proposed horoscope for the Declaration of Independence in his 1780 book 'The Celestial Science of Astrology,' agreement on the correct USA National Horoscope has proven elusive with over a dozen different horoscope variations proposed. Discovery of the Regulus USA National Horoscope is unique for its first application of medieval astrological techniques to the question of modern National Horoscopes. Focusing on the Ascendant, over 300 measurements computed using both primary directions and solar arc directions are presented to support the rectification. Included as a special application of primary directions is the largest empirical study of Directing through the Bounds ever attempted or presented. Results that the directed Ascendant times shifts in the national consciousness represent a significant contribution to the history of American social movements. Intended for astrologers new to primary directions, America is Born includes a complete set of instructions, formulas, and examples for computation of Ascendant primary directions.

For a full Table of Contents see

http://regulus-astrology.com/America_is_Born_TOC.pdf

For purchase details see

http://regulus-astrology.com/america_is_born.html

Checkout the new Members Area

All errata, updates, and supplementary material is now available in the members area. Registration is required but us free. Of interest to students of primary directions are spreadsheets with Ascendant, Midheaven, and Sun formulas and calculations. The Ascendant spreadsheet is designed as a complementary learning tool to calculations made in Chapter 5. There are also some goodies including a Parts calculator designed for Excel. From now on, the members area will be the guts of the site and all future site announcements will be made to registered members. Currently, I am currently working on implementing the three major styles of interplanetary primary directions for the Sun, Moon, and Part of Fortune (Ptolemy, Placidus under the Pole, and Regiomontanus). These results for the Regulus USA National Horoscope will be posted in the members area. For now the members area is read only. Due to time constraints, it will stay this way for the time being. If you wish to contact me, please email me directly.

Thanks for your support and Happy New Year!
Dr. H.
World Class Research in Medieval Predictive Astrology
www.regulus-astrology.com

Re: New Book Release from Regulus Astrology: America is Bor

RegulusAstrology wrote:Ever since Ebenezer Sibly first introduced his proposed horoscope for the Declaration of Independence in his 1780 book 'The Celestial Science of Astrology,'
[Pedantic note: to be precise, 1784-8 in four parts, of which this is found in Part the Third, pp. 1052-5, together with a rather famous plate...]

Thanks for the announcement. Tom Callanan has already been getting me interested in your latest book, and I'm looking forward to buying a copy myself in due course.

Happy new year to you too; and please keep up the excellent work!

Philip

Thanks Philip for the correction. Looks like I made the same mistake as Mark C did on another post though he corrected himself. The 1780 date is one of those mysterious dates which someone put out on the web and has taken on a life of its own.

I will fix it in due course.
Dr. H.
World Class Research in Medieval Predictive Astrology
www.regulus-astrology.com