Jupiter to Aquarius

People are usually so busy concentrated in where pluto is or isn?t that I tought a reminder would be of importance: Jupiter happily went to aquarius today !

Getting out of an ugly situation in Capricorn, where Jupiter is in fall, and in an element in which it has no affinity, now Jupiter is in the air element (in which Jupiter is in home, because he is hot and moist).

Probably we will feel the blessing of the great benefic in our lives first in our horaries.

Barbault said that the conjunctions of Sun-Jupiter usually timed periods of armistice or treaties of peace. If that is true, maybe the Gaza conflict will stop around the 24th January.
Last edited by yuzuru on Mon Jan 05, 2009 7:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Meu blog de astrologia (em portugues) http://yuzuru.wordpress.com
My blog of astrology (in english) http://episthemologie.wordpress.com

You and me both Yuzuru! I have had a horrible year, which makes me think that whoever it was who said that Jupiter watches over me was right, because I think he's been too busy this last year with his own problems! :)

Also 26th is chinese new year, so I would suspect a new moon, that too is a good time for building peace. One can hope. I for one am tired of these people abusing each other. sigh...

Granny

Don't worry about it, man.

I was just reading, or trying to read with the aid of some web translation page, your posts on electional astrology. Very interesting and a challenge to the 'common wisdom'.
Gabe

Also 26th is chinese new year, so I would suspect a new moon, that too is a good time for building peace. One can hope.
in the Chinese 60 year cycle the character for the New Year is "Chi Ch'Ou" "the Ox Inside The Gate".
Incidentally last year was "Mou Tzu" "the Rat in the Warehouse" . So I guess in the year when we all discovered "the cupboard was bare" we also discovered that the rats had spoilt it all!! :-)

the last Chi Ch'Ou year was of course 1949 (ie a 60 year cycle) I guess the years of 1948 and 1949 have got something to show us of our current situation. Certainly there a good many things pertinent to now reflected in those years.

Rat years tend to sow the seeds of major upheaval even if not typically so crazy as last year, but Ox years should be a lot calmer . Heres wishing that you all have your own "oxen in the gate" and the help of some good friends to share the load!
regards
mike c

a general obvious commment about Jupiter into Aquarius, seeing as though Jupiter in its fall gave us a distinct lack of optimism re 'the Credit crunch' surely its tenure in Aquarius should bring back some of the optimism which we all need, especially in connection to those pesky Jupiterian bankers!
mike c