Can assassinations be prevented? by Elsbeth Ebertin
translated by Jenn Zahrt PhD
A Guide to Interpreting The Great American Eclipse
by Wade Caves
The Astrology of Depression
by Judith Hill
Understanding the mean conjunctions of the Jupiter-Saturn cycle
by Benjamin Dykes
Understanding the zodiac: and why there really ARE 12 signs of the zodiac, not 13
by Deborah Houlding

Skyscript Astrology Forum

Lost Traffic Ticket

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Teacher

Posted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 8:34 pm    Post subject: Lost Traffic Ticket Reply with quote

Hello Forum!

I am trying to find a lost traffic ticket. I've looked everywhere for it and I can't find it. The ticket payment is already late. I would really like to locate it. I asked a horary about it, posted below (I hope--not sure if I did this right!!).

I do have a couple of questions. First, what is the significator of the ticket? I've been told that one can use either L2 ("my possession") or L4 ("my buried treasure") for lost objects. So, my choices are Venus and Jupiter, neither of which seem to be apt.

Also, I've been at my boyfriend's house for the last two weeks, and I believe the ticket has been lost while I've been here. Might I have to turn the chart? For instance, if I take Venus, L2, as the ticket, then how would I read the house where Venus is located? As the radical sixth? Or as the turned twelth house of my boyfriend (6 is 12 of 7--boyfriend is seventh house from me).

ANY help would be appreciated. Thanks!

yuzuru

Posted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 10:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi,
with both venus and jupiter in the 30th degree, it is likely that the paper is trapped between something, like between your desk and the wall, or near a wall, between the carpet and the floor, etc.

The boyfriend seems like a good place to start looking. With venus cadent, is likely that the paper has fallen from where it was. I would look first in the north area of the house. Venus in a sign of air generally apoint to be in a higher place, but in this case maybe is a place where many people pass by, or just close to a window.

Hope it helps... horary charts of lost objects are clear just in hindsight !
Goca

Posted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 7:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The ruler of 2nd house is Ve and is in Aq in 6 house.
Ruler in cadent house means that item is either far off, or close by, but hidden and almost impossible to find. This will take time to find, usually indirectly by a third party. Ruler is in fixed sign nad that means ticket is at low places, near the earth, well hidden, or on level ground. Aq means to look at places for machinery, lecture rooms, computers and near modern technology things, like air conditioning. Aq usually means upstairs rooms.
6 house means to look at work or someone at work may have it or have seen it or put it some place. Or a pet may have dragged it away. Look in a box, pocket, drawer or cabinet or where you keep clothes, or in the linen closet but on the left side. Often out of sight. Look at doctors', lawyers' or agents' offices. The sewing room or studio in the home. Inside something.

Direction: Northwest
near colour:blue, white, unusual shades

POF is in 3 house in Sco. Sco means to look near muddy or stagnant water(vase), look in the kitchen & bathroom (left side), dark or secret places.
3 house means to look also in the car. A sibling may have it or know where it is. Look in a desk or where letters or books are kept (left). Look at the TV or media room, or where you study, or in some cupboard near stairway.

Direction Northeast.
near colour: black, dark red
http://fensi88.livejournal.com/
Teacher

Posted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 3:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The ticket was found at approximately 8pm on Jan. 4th. It was at my apartment--not at my boyfriend's house, as I had thought. That really surprised me, because I thought that I remembered having it in my hand while I was there.

The ticket was in a pile of papers on a chest of drawers placed between the front door of my apartment and a window. The chest is to the left of the front door as you enter the apartment. The chest is sort of a hodge-podge of storage--I have some clothes in there, but also linens and a few other odds and ends.

The pile of papers was on top of a plastic bag that is light blue, light green and white. The papers were mostly work-related, and included notes from a work meeting and a work-related form. The ticket was near the bottom of the pile. I found it accidentally, while I was on the phone with boyfriend. I started idly looking through the pile and found it.

I did figure out the direction. The chest is in the north and east side of the room, although it is not in the most northern part of the house.

I do agree that lost object horaries are always clear in hindsight. I always try to write down when and where I find the object, and compare that to the original chart. Sometimes really amusing correspondances pop up.

Thanks, Goca and Yuzuru, for your help and interest.
Goca

Posted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 4:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for this detailed update. When I wrote about colours, I forgot to mention green, it is, besides blue and white, in connected with Ve too.
http://fensi88.livejournal.com/
dlynne

Posted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 4:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, thanks for the detailed update. I will study the chart and the resolution, and I am sure I will learn something from this. Very Happy

Dlynne
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Horary & Electional Astrology All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: