Sports Astrology

Sports Astrology was my weakest point and still remains so.I read Frawley's book,I am sure it is a great book.I find it very verbose and the master-disciple chat somewhat distracting.

Has anyone else read the book and what is the best way to read it?

PD

Goca wrote:The better place to post this question is on "Sport and Speculation" section of this forum.
Thanks Goca,

I didn't realize there was a forum for this!!
Let me see if this book has been reviewed there.

BTW you Web site isn't bad either,will check that as well.

PD

Hi, I changed the topic to the sport?s forum

Frawley?s "style" is really not important. Is something that he did only in this book, so the reader would share the "learning experience" of the student. But if you don?t like it, all of his books are written in "normal style".

But the important piece is, do you tested his model ? What were your results? Did you do any modifications or corrections in the method ?

Best regards
Meu blog de astrologia (em portugues) http://yuzuru.wordpress.com
My blog of astrology (in english) http://episthemologie.wordpress.com

yuzuru wrote:Hi, I changed the topic to the sport?s forum
Thanks for that.
yuzuru wrote: Frawley?s "style" is really not important. Is something that he did only in this book, so the reader would share the "learning experience" of the student. But if you don?t like it, all of his books are written in "normal style".

But the important piece is, do you tested his model ? What were your results? Did you do any modifications or corrections in the method ?

Best regards
First let me get beyond Britney and the Raven :) .I am quite happy with the student , the master and his stick.I have to understand the conversation before I practice it.
All I have made out so far is that the student could be a Burnley supporter (for his hatred of the Rovers) and that Andy Murray should have showed his potential before the book was published :) ;there is a product placement for Master card.

I hope that the alleged page filling psycho-babbel of modern astrology is not replaced by the page filling chit-chat of traditional astrology.

I will get there.

Cheers

PD