Hull City Tigers

I've been meaning to post about the Tigers for a while. I originally looked at both Spurs' and Hull's charts back in October to see if they showed why Spurs had made such a surprisingly bad start to the season and Hull an equally surprisingly good one.

Hull City data: 28 June 1904, 10.50 - 10.55am GMT

First day of the season (16 Aug) transiting Jupiter conj Moon and transiting Uranus conj Desc. Jupiter continued to transit back and forth over the Moon for several weeks. Uranus signifies the outsider or underdog and Hull certainly shocked and surprised the opposition (and the rest of us) by performing so amazingly well. This is their first season in top-flight football and before the season started they were strongly tipped for relegation straight back down again!

Recently they have been doing less well. Saturn is transiting through their 12th and this month has been conj NN and possibly also Asc (depending on time used). They were walloped in their last two games, both home and away, by large goal margins. Yet the previous week they achieved a draw against Liverpool at Anfield - match chart Moon was conj Hull's natal Sun by 1?.

This chart seems to respond very well to transits. On another occasion, when match chart Moon was conj their Asc, they trounced West Brom 3-0 away, even though they were the underdogs.

Tomorrow they are at home to Villa (odds-on faves) and Saturn is still conj their NN/Asc. However, their Jupiter is partile trine match chart Asc which could be interesting. I'll say more about this particular game on the Predictions thread.