Hi Jane,

sorry for answering so late to your last post. I first had to look up the chapters in Morin that you suggested. It took me a while to find them and I am still reading.
Your statements made things clearer to me and practice will help even more to understand the underlying principles. Thank you.

Best
J?rgen

I've noticed a strong emphasizing in the sect condition of planets to determine how it acts, favorable or not, after reading this all. So, a planet still have a lot of power to act favorably, even in detriment. That clears a lot of problems, I think.

Now, about Dorotheus trip rulers, I still want to know one thing. The Night/Day ruler should be disregarded or not in a Day/Night chart? How those that uses this system behave when finding a Moon in Capricorn in a day chart? I would say that the fact that it is friendly to the element already points that it should be considered in it's own triplicity, although not ruling, but some of you could disagree.

One thing I find interesting is the there seems to exist a balance between the chaldean order, Dorotheus triplicity and the Exalt system, especially if you take Taurus/Scorpio in consideration ("where Moon (Fortuna) rises, none depress", was it?).

And finishing this digression, it seems a planet in ex conditia and detrimented can be really harmfull, let's say, if angular.