Vindex wrote:I think that this person which you posted must have psychih powers.

Ruler of 1 in 12. And that is venus on 29 degree Scorpio ! Strong point of vision. Sai Baba has i think Sunc on 29 Scorpio. In the same time ruler of 9 = vision is Mercury conjunct Venus ruler of AC.

Dogmatik and visionar.
Because Tom didn't mention such "powers" in the thread "Mistery chart no.17 revealed" I think the person represented by the chart simply didn't possess them.
Anyway, the12th house planetary placement may signify these "powers" but only in the confused world of modern astrology.
BTW, Venus is in Virgo, not Scorpio.
It might be good for you to thoroughly read the thread I've mentioned and especially, Steven's delineation of this nativity. You'll notice how accurate it was. And he also never mentioned "psychic powers", but the probability of high education(rulers of the 1st conjunct ruler of the 9th). :)
Last edited by cor scorpii on Thu Jan 15, 2009 10:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

well, the best solution would be to asked the author has that person psychig powers or not ?

ruler of 1 and 9 in conjunction in twelwe house can indicate on such things.
As long as you remember me I ll never be too far

Sure, you can ask Tom.
BTW, the person we are talking about was [edited by yuzuru], as you've probably seen after reading Tom's post.
The message I'm trying to convey is that the notion of "psychic powers" as somehow alligned with 12th house placement of a planet(ruler of the 1st, to be precise) is at odds with the teachings of real astrology, and we happen to write in the traditional forum, don't we?
12th is the house of sorrow,misery, self - undoing, secret enemies,tribulations, losses, isolation, diseases, etc...and this man experienced a good deal of some of those during his life.
Last edited by cor scorpii on Fri Jan 16, 2009 9:46 am, edited 1 time in total.

no i didn t said that based just on their position in 12. i wrote that ruler of 1 and 9 are in conjunction on hih degrees. I think that TA psychig things puts in house 9 ?

It can any sort.
As long as you remember me I ll never be too far

Before I look at the answer, I'll add something I noticed in hopes it is close to the truth.

The ruler of 7th, Mars, goes conjunct Jupiter. Mars also rules whomever he married, and Mars dignified shows how profitable and advantageous it was.

He married out of convenience and his social condition at the moment was the reason for it. The square of the nodes to Venus (ruler of 8th) in fall to the nodes shows how's he risen to power with only but a little. His brothers and accquainteds benefited from it in some huge way, as can be seen from Jupiter's presence near the cusp of 3rd (Jupiter is still going to the next sign, so there is loss for him due to the state of not being in rulership yet, at some point I guess he was in full control of his brother's and sister's lives, maybe they worked for him?)

Due to the conjunction of the Moon and the Sun he was emotionally self sufficient, with a strong ego drive and did things ordely and in a logical fashion, not caring about love, feelings or such things.

He was very well knonw for his material achieviment though whatever work he had (North Node in 10th receiving trine from Jupiter in 2nd) and of course, that was probably related to money as already pointed. He was somewhat cruel in the way he pursuit things, did not care at all about how to gain as long as he gained, and that's what I think is the meaning of this much planets in 12 finding an outlet in his 2nd (gain and possession was his purpose, his pleasure and twist, as Venus is still a little bit far from the cusp of 1st, but still trines Jupiter and separates, a trait of personality he already had since born).

He had no friends, or better yet, he did not consider none a friend, and dealt with them in a extremely distant and restrictive way. Never has him been done any favor by those that was near him professionaly (and never would he accept it) for his 11th house Saturn shows that he always pays back whatever he receives, and expect exactly the same, although the condition of detriment of Saturn shows that some of these "persons" did betray his trust (Saturn detrimental or in fall says others take advantage, in dignity, you take advantage).

SN presence in the 4th shows that his roots was always a reason for pain for him, and shows trouble in the famlily as well.
Last edited by PFN on Sat Jan 17, 2009 9:57 am, edited 1 time in total.