Saturn is Exhalted in Libra, Saturn return is generally more about understanding you are now an adult.

other things it tells you are dependent upon Where in your chart Saturn is! for instance, Saturn is in my 4th house in his own sign of Aquarius.

I had just finished college and didnt' find a job right away, with me it was about learning to make do with a job I didn't like.

I have a friend who will have a Libra saturn return in a few years and I think it should be good for her, she's finally doing more of what she ought to be doing, instead of what others want her to do, and its bringing in love and money. I'd expect that return to support her in that focus.

Granny

Hi, seasand!

How on Earth did you come up with the idea it might mean you'll learn that you'll never get married? :D Because it is in Libra? So, you'll also learn you'll never be beautiful or a lawyer? 8) I've got Saturn in my 1st also conjuct the North node, my saturn turning back to where it was the day I was bord, doesn't mean I'll learn to dismiss relationships (of any kind) and move on! (At least I hope it doesn't! :) ). Saturn doesn't teach us we'll never have what ever the house it is placed in represents. We do learn, but who said we should learns only that we are foredoomed? :)

There are periods in our lives when we like to "put all the things on a sheet of paper", see where we're standing at, what we have learned and achieved and what we have failed to achieve or are still refusing to learn. We need closures from time to time, to continue on without unpayed bills from the past in our pockets. We need to learn not to buy what we can't pay for as well. Some people dream their own funerals and think of who might have been there if they had died yesterday..These are all just pieces of our constant self-evaluation process.

The stars can lead us into more intense periods of this process but, as yuzuru has pointed out- it's not always just plain math. After all- we don't always use the knowledge we gain- instantly. If you think there was a lesson for you to learn about your relationships- you'll see how much you have learned when you start the next one, or experience problems in the existing one ie when the time comes. The sky will not fall down on your head the moment Saturn comes back to its natal position. Nor will it wake you up one morning and ask you to tell him what you've learned in the previous period. Our lives are way more complicated than that and so are the lessons the stars are trying to teach us. Finally, some of the most stressful situations in life are usually triggered but aspects that aren't nearly as talked about as this famous return. Saturn return isn't neccessarilly a big explosion- it's the end of a cycle. No one will put your previous life on a screen that day, we live with the consequences of each of our life periods for the rest of of our lives and still make constant changes. Your chart will tell you when and what ; otherwise, we'd all have major turns in our lives at the age of 29 and we don't. After all, it is not as if we learn nothing before we turn 29, is it?! :D

I'll tell you more about my Saturn return once it is finished because I'm 29 now! :) It's na bit more complicated in my case because I've got the placement "hardly to be wished"! :) My Saturn is in my 1st while my Sun sign falls into the 11th. First I had to go through the period of Saturn transiting my natal Sun (which can be very stressful) and had then experienced its transition through the (ughh) 12th! As if it weren't enough that its next step was to cross my Ascendant, 4 degrees after crossing it, it turned retrograde and went back to step on it again- twice. So, the last winter it conjucted my Natal Ascendant three times, twice walking directly and once in a retrograde motion. And, a top of it all- it then reached its natal position. Oh, but there's more :-sk :D , the day before my birthday, there was a Mars/Saturn conjuction in Virgo. With my Natal Mars in the 10th and now conjucting both my tran. and natal Satrun, there is a transiting Satrun/Mars conjution, conjucting my Natal saturn and squaring my Natal Mars and all that in both my natal and Solar return 1st. It, of course activated the aspect from my Natal chart and it is hard to even talk about the saturn return when you are aware this position will have a strong influence to my life as it is. Needless to mention, the day before my birthday, i broke my tooth (mars- break; Saturn- bone; 1st house- head) and it happened again on my birthday (mutable sign, I guess). Now, I could try to elaborate the last few months through the Saturn return perspective but the fact is- there are many more planetary influences that I can't leave aside. My best friend, who is a bit less than a year older than me, has now turned 30. Her natal mars/Saturn square is positioned the other way around: Mars in the 1st, Saturn in the 10th. Her transitional Mars managed to jump in just before her birthday like it did before mine, and just a day before it- she also broke her tooth. But the fact is- she didn't break one on my birthday- her chart is different.

My advice is- make notes, try to find the logic in both astrology and your life, but don't jump into conclusions- people can easily do things just because they think it was meant to be. We've all got a lot of influence on ourselves! :lol: You can find two people with exactly the same Natal charts, but never two people with exactly the same life stories! ;)

Now Saturn is actually is in Libra, I just read some remarkable news.

In Germany a 59 year old man has been convicted life sentence for the abduction of and guilty of death of a neighbour girl in september 2008. This was 29.5 years ago and age 59 is the second Saturn return. In this case it shows that truth sure will out some day. His birth year is 1950.

http://de.news.yahoo.com/26/20100325/tw ... f634d.html in German
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worldne ... -told.html in English

It's a gloomy story.

Could it have something to do with the Saturn return, but only this? Perhaps he has a personal planet conjunct opposite or square close to his Saturn.

Your gloomy prediction about never getting married is entirely erroneous.

Saturn in the seventh can often delay marriage but is more likely to mean marriage to an 'older' person.

Saturn in Libra will not stop this. I have Saturn in Aries and it does not restrict my temper (much).

I got married at 21yrs (had Saturn opp natal Venus, EEK!) and left my marriage (but kept the kids) at my Saturn return 29.5 years.

Saturn return at 29 is your graduation to adulthood, you've completed your 'apprenticeship' in life and now are ready to be a productive 'tradesperson'. The Saturn return at 58 is your graduation into the next stage like a 'master craftsperson'.

Happy Return Day! :D

12 zodiac sign that is described in astrology the Sun on the celestial sphere ecliptic through the twelve areas, including Aries, Cancer, Sagittarius, Pisces, Taurus, Gemini, Aquarius, Tian Pingzuo, Leo, Virgo , Scorpio, and the devil Xiezuo, Ophiuchus is the ecliptic also passes without an astrology used by the list of the zodiac, in astrology the zodiac definition only refers to equal distribution of the ecliptic belt 12 area, different from the astronomical zodiac constellations. And by the International Astronomical Union in 1928, after the standard constellation boundaries, a total of 13 zodiac constellations
I used to be a spam message

hi again
this is a really old topic

I posted this on 4th dec 2008

Now it is 04.2010 and my saturn return nearly started

Since the beginning of this year, including a relative, 6 people that are close in my environment died. Relative commited suicide, left 2 children behind

And at the new year I learnt that a past love who lives in another country is already married and has a child now

So I had to let go of my fantasies. Saturn return in libra has been a farewell which i , not in mind but at heart could never say till now

I completed the masters degree in january

I had a real hard time having a project at work, preparing the end project at school, joining classes, passing exams fr 1,5 month in december and january

I am not a religious person I started to chant

Result:

Saturn is 1) hard work
2) difficult work
3) being overloaded with work
4)hearing bad news
5) saying goodbye
6) looking at the mirror and seeing you are old. I will go to hairdresser and have my hair dyed
7) work and work and work and work and earning little little money!