wow tons of activity through UK western EU and Western Africa!

UK looks like a transit fest. :)

then SAtun Uranus right down center of US canada mexico
and again right through middle of Asia

southern India looks inundated with activity.

what lines are those sliding right down the US East coast and accross central america?

now several people were chatting about possible quake in aluetians (spelling?) but doesn't it look more compelling for one off the west coast of central america?

by the way we had a rogue wave hit the california coast killing three people last week. I think friday?

Granny

(thank you for putting up map)

I believe astrocartography is best used with moderation :-)
what lines are those sliding right down the US East coast and accross central america?
You can see the subtitles in the beginning and ending of the line: I believe the ones you are speaking of are mars, sun and pluto.

Yuzuru (worried about an earthquake in colombia... we are approaching another earthquake season)
Meu blog de astrologia (em portugues) http://yuzuru.wordpress.com
My blog of astrology (in english) http://episthemologie.wordpress.com

If one just looks at the regular ingress chart where ever you are in the world, Pluto is at 0 cap 52 when Sun is at 00 Cap 00.

For Washington Dc I show Mars will rise just before sun
then sun then Pluto then Mercury, a rather tight group there. I'm showing an ascendent of 24 Sag 52 for Washington DC at 7:04 am on 21 December 2008, I'm always fascinated when it is NOT the moon mercury or Venus that is imediately Oriental or Occidental. mars of course is the next most often but here NON of the planets between earth and Sun or in either position, making the chart more interesting to me.

Granny

with Capricorn on the MC, the monarch is SAturn is she not? in the 6th? perhaps not well? and Sun ruler of 6th on 10th, health could well be important to people because its the health of the monarch?

G

I can see what you are thinking, Granny, and something of this nature could become an issue, but would not the jugdement of this question require turning the chart - i.e. the 3rd house is more properly the 6th from the 10th. The 6th house of the radical chart is the 9th from the 10th. The 5th house represents children and the 9th house grandchildren. If one were to look at the configuration in the Capricorn ingress round the 10th house, and Saturn in the 9th from the 10th, perhaps this could equally signify events significant for those who were 3rd in line to the throne.

Putting all our fears and worry to one side, could the Moon alligned with Spica in Libra in the 7th house indicate an engagement?
http://www.astronor.com

Well if Moon in spica is 11 from the tenth, isn't it 2nd from grandchilds 1st? which sounds more like money from Mother? it its a child then would be 6ixth from 5th (Who is still single? Andrew?) but still that seems to be a health benefit in some way? I suppose one could see second house moon conj spica as benifit through wife? ergo engagement. interesting idea. will ponder more. :)

Granny