Leeds equalized against Leicester in the final kick of the match and ruined a quadruple bet of mine where I had ?5 on Leicester, B'ham, MK Dons and Torquay (all away wins) at a total odds of 30:1! I was only seconds away from cashing in ?150. :(

However, I did make money on a quadruple between Chelsea, Liverpool, B'ham and MK Dons. Total odds 9,29:1 and a return of ?38,- :D

Wolves and Kidderminster only managing draws in their matches were disappointments. Either of these teams winning would have sent me flying - but my strategy still worked and I am up ?15,- Lets see if Arsenal beating Villa will make our day in the next few hours.
http://www.astronor.com

Villa - Arsenal 2-2 !! :shock:

How on Earth did Villa manage that, Ficina?? The chart seemed so good for Arsenal and then they lost it in the 90th minute.

I've had a another look at the 1500 games. Burnley were defeated by Barnsley with the Sun casting its antiscia to the 7th. A bit confusing that B'ham won their game, while Leicester only drew against Leeds under a similar ascendant.

Yet another stoppage time equaliser, grrr!! Maybe it was Saturn L7 being slow and under-performing? Arsenal were 2-0 up but unable to hold onto the lead :(

Just for the record: Stoke 0 - 1 ManU :'

While I have Birmingham ruled by Virgo, I have Villa under Sagittarius. The Moon was in Sagittarius on Friday. Maybe it was that what saved them. Teams appear to perform better or get lucky when the Moon is in their sign. Mars was in the 30th degree of Sagittarius, so the equalizer came in the '12th hour' and final minute.

I have been following these discussions with interest. Perhaps I might offer an observation. I am interested in why games played at the same time give different results. Clearly, this should have something to do with small chamges in the chart caused by differences in location. I noticed something interesting with the five Premiership games played on the 26th at 3pm.

The three games played in the North West were Liverpool v Bolton, Man City v Hull and Wigan v Newcastle. In all cases the home team was favourite and won. In all cases the Moon, which was not ruler of either H1 or H7, but perhaps can be taken as a general significator of H1, was just inside H7.

In the Sunderland v Blackburn game the Moon was in H6 but close to the H7 cusp. Although the home team Sunderland were favourites, the game was a draw.

In the Middlesbrough v Everton game the Moon was again in H6 close to the H7 cusp. There was no clear favourite. The away team, Everton won.

I wonder if the differing house placement of the Moon in these games might help explain the different results.

Hi GB! Welcome and thank you for your observations and input.
I have been following these discussions with interest. Perhaps I might offer an observation. I am interested in why games played at the same time give different results. Clearly, this should have something to do with small changes in the chart caused by differences in location. I noticed something interesting with the five Premiership games played on the 26th at 3pm.
I agree, equal contests played at the same time and under similar circmstances should in most cases give compareble results. In most cases the contests are not entirely equal. Ficinia has also added that several things may happen when top teams clash against weaker teams. One is that the stronger teams may choose to rest their best players. Two, is that the weak teams often approach the game in a different manner and play 'block-football' and go more actively in for a draw. Personally I believe that the sinister aspects have greater potential of providing unexpected results. The sinister aspect tends to take a chance that sometimes results in a lucky shot.

For the purpose of learning (and having fun) I think it is interesting to compare games played at the same time, and we seem to be observing which minor differences should be given priority in judgement of such matches. But everything does not necessarily work out as expected at this stage of experimentation. Ideally, a game has its inidvidual starting time and may but judged on its own merits alone.
The three games played in the North West were Liverpool v Bolton, Man City v Hull and Wigan v Newcastle. In all cases the home team was favourite and won. In all cases the Moon, which was not ruler of either H1 or H7, but perhaps can be taken as a general significator of H1, was just inside H7.

In the Sunderland v Blackburn game the Moon was in H6 but close to the H7 cusp. Although the home team Sunderland were favourites, the game was a draw. In the Middlesbrough v Everton game the Moon was again in H6 close to the H7 cusp. There was no clear favourite. The away team, Everton won.
You make a case for that Moon's location slightly below the cusp of the 7th either moves the result away from the favourite or in the direction of the guests. This is an interesting observation that we should take note of and check out in similar situations! :'

Three matches being played on the 29th;

Premiership
ManU-Middlesbrough, 20.00GMT

Championship
Blackpool-Wolves, 19.45 GMT

Bluesquare

Mansfield-Burton, 19.45 GMT

Personally I am going for a triplet built up of the favourites ManU, Wolves and Burton at the total odds of 5,00:1.

Looking at the ManU game:
Asc 23LE20 MC 8TA48 Moon 3AQ37 POF 28CN13
Observing that POF is opposed by Jupiter, and the the Sun, L1, is trine the MC, I feel certain that the home team and favorite will take the points in this game.

Hi GB,
I wonder if the differing house placement of the Moon in these games might help explain the different results.
Yes, it was interesting how those games turned out. I hadn't been able to find any previous examples, so it is definitely something to bear in mind for the future.

Andrew, I agree ManU should win tonight. In addition to L1 trine MC, there is also L10 sitting on Desc which has proved favourable to the home teams in the past.

I'm not sure about your other two games, but good luck with them!

The odds for ManU - 'Brough are 1,21 5,50 15,00 and not too interesting if your favour is with ManU. However, Blackpool - Wolves is 3,85 3,30 1,90 and 1,90:1 is a good price for a team that is topping their league at present. In this latter match the Asc is 20LE25 and MC 4TA05, Moon 3AQ30 and POF 25CN24. The chart is radical but Saturn and the Sun located in the same triplicity (tending to draws), but Saturn, Lord of hour, holds dignities on the 7th. Wolves should get it, seeing that the Moon (favourite) is sinister square the MC through signs of short ascension. The sinister square may bring suprizes - do we get a lot of goals? I'm just thinking off the top of my head! The result 1-4 is priced at 40:1. 1-5 which is similar to Liverpools victory over Bolton yesterday is priced a 120:1!! 8)

Hull v Villa, 8pm GMT, Asc 25?25' Leo
Villa are odds-on faves. Chart is radical but hour ruler, Sun, is also L1. Venus L10 is partile conj Desc. Saturn L7 is virtually stationary. I'm going for a draw.