Lottery Pick

I thought I'd pick up a raffle ticket or enter a lotto coupon later this afternoon. From the point of play and studying the astrological, here is the election chart and my reasoning:
My choice goes for Nov.11.2008, Asker, near Oslo, Norway at 18.17 CET. Asc 7CN47 MC 18AQ28 Moon 28AR17, Part of Fortune by night 29CP10. It is the Day and hour of Mars.

My natal Sun is 13LE21 and ascendant is 11SC29. On Saturday the Moon's South Node will transit my natal Sun. In the election, Mercury (which signifies anything with a ticket on it!) is exactly conjunct my natal ascendant. Mercury is lord of the 5th and casts his antiscia to the MC at 18AQ28, which falls on the midpoint of Jupiter/Uranus at 18AQ42. The MC is ruled by Saturn, who is located in the 5th house. The Moon is in the 11th house and applies by trine to Venus and Pluto. The latter planets are not in any angles but Venus is lady of Libra, which is intercepted in the 5th. I observed that the Part of Fortune, when reversed for a nocturnal chart, is located at 29CP10 in the 8th. Luna applies to POF by a dexter square cast through signs of short ascension.

If I say that I am presenting this chart from the point of the exercise, then I reckon much harm cannot have been done. :)
http://www.astronor.com

Thank you for asking. :'

The Nodes, whether North or South, have to do with bringing things together in a collective sense. Or the degree of the nodes may show fated events. For the matter of detail I played a game called the 'Joker', which seems to be appropriate for SN (or maybe even Mercury?). However, it was the first time in my life I ever played the Joker, which makes it an event in itself :shock: and that is probably the last I'll see of that money! :lol:

I entered my stake at a store called "Bunnpris", which directly translated means "Bottom Price". It is funny that we often think of the SN as a low, because it more like a place where things are weakened, let go and disappear. Both the South Node and the North Node are equally measured along the ecliptic, athough on opposite sides.
-----------------------------------------------------
The South Node is a good thing for getting involved in 'Bear Markets', but I am also involved in a project that has to do with solving problems related to CO2 - which is a wasteproduct that lies in our tail like the exhaust after a car. The North Node is proteins (develop our head and brains), whilest the South Node is carbon, carbohydrates and CO2.

Oh boy

Somehow, the symbology of the whole transaction doesn't look to promising - what with Bottom Dollar shops, SN transiting your natal Sun and scraping the barrel, and the "Joker" ticket...

I hold thums for you, and maybe you'll hit the Jackpot :'
Wouldn't that be nice.....

Bottom Dollar shops... :D :'

It is withing walking distance from were I live, if you care to join me for a mile! An optional place for placing a bet is at 'Gullhella' - meaning 'Golden Slope'. That would probably work well, too, in view of my Leo Sun. I tend to alternate between the two. But you would have to be willing to travel the extra mile and it's steep uphill!

I thought I had learnt that treasures got be found in dark courners. Truth be known the prices are lower if you climb the 'Golden Slope'. Shops go crazy in trying to impress they have got the best prices! I tend to go to the store that has the girl with the best smile! :lol:

No lotto prize! No joker! No need to stick my head outside the door! Everything the South Node could offer came right home to me and landed on my lap. On the one side, I have been full of cold with a runny 'nodes' (nose) and hardly any voice. On the other hand, I run a astrological telephone service (Mercury) and this was my busiest day for 12 months.

I croaked my way through the day and compared with the last weeks' activity I had four days work crammed into 24 hours!

Keep eyes open, an open mind and try to work out were things belong, that is the best way I get to work with whatever is going on in my personal chart! :) :'