MissVirgo

Good question. I would say both are valid because the circomstances have changed. First you asked will he get a job? Then he had an interview in a specific place, so it would be different. Will my husband be working in this company? vs Will he be hired within 10 days? hmmm Could you post both charts, please?

Thanks
CD

I could be wrong, MissVirgo.. so I hope someone can correct me.

1st chart

your husband is Mars and Moon
the job is Saturn

Moon void
Mars is superweak in cadent house

No connection with 10th house at all!

So answer is NO

2nd chart

Your husband is Merc and Moon
10th house is Mars

Venus gets to Merc before Mars does, again Mars is weak
I am not seeing this possitive at all!

I hope i am wrong

Keep us updated

Thanks
CD

I'm still learning here and I was trying to follow the logic of the ffirst "NO" but than I got stuck- why is Saturn the job?
(And do we always look only the 10th house and skip the 6th?).

Thanx!

Re: Asking too many horaries...

missvirgo wrote:Hi,
I asked a horary on 2nd sept if my husband will get a job and then after 10 days he got the first phone interview and I asked this time will he get this job which he interviewed for.
Is the 2nd horary valid? or should I just stick with the first horary.
thanks
missvirgo
It has been taught in Horary, that the first time the question enters your mind and is asked, is the right time and only time the question should be asked.

Your first question is still valid. The question wasn't if he'd be called for an interview but whether he would get the job.

I haven't looked at your charts but unless the 1st question was not fit to be read due to the many possible considerations before judgment, I would stick with it.

Saying that, I don't always practice what I preach. :)

for my 2 cents,

RC

I'm still learning here and I was trying to follow the logic of the ffirst "NO" but than I got stuck- why is Saturn the job?
Saturn represents the quesited's 10th (derivative) which is radical 4th

regards
missvirgo

I just looked at your two charts. I see the 2nd question was directed to a particular job applied for as opposed to just a job. ( I thought you were talking about just an interview. )

So I would think that would be a separate question after all, though the first horary would answer it.

RC :)

In the 2nd chart Mercury is separating from Mars.
Since Venus is right now faster than both Mercury and Mars isnt it translating light between them by separating from a conjunction with Mars and will conjunct Mercury?? ANd eventually Mars will catch up with Mercury as he is slow and will be turning retro soon.
Please correct me if I am wrong.
thanks
missvirgo

Looking at the first chart:

Your husband is Mars, the job is Mercury both in the 6th house of work.

Mercury, ruler of the job/work is on its way to conjoin with him.

Yes, he will get a job soon.

RC