Russian Astrologers Predict the Victory of John McCain

Russian astrologers Albert and Maria Timashev predict that John McCain will win the upcoming U.S. presidential election.

According to Mr. and Mrs. Timashev's calculations John McCain has brilliant astrological indications for Presidency on November 4, 2008. The rulers of his leadership and career of the current period of his life ? Saturn and Mars ? are both in very strong and beneficent positions at the principal prognostic chart called True Primary Direction. This chart is a sound foundation of a successful prediction since it was thoroughly rectified by dates of John McCain's marriages, child births, and key events of his career as a naval officer and a Senator, giving the birth time of 5:57 PM EST on August 29, 1936 at Colon, Panama.

On the contrary, in the chart of his opponent Barack Obama there are no signs of the possible victory. All good indications marked the announcement of his candidacy for President on February 10, 2007 are gone now. There's no chance for him be become the next President of the United States. This is true because his principal prognostic chart was rectified by dates of his marriage, child births, and election to the Senate, giving the birth time of Barack Obama as 7:11 PM AHST on August 4, 1961 at Honolulu, Hawaii.

Earlier, in the show of RBC-TV (St. Petersburg) on November 30, 2007 Albert Timashev has successfully predicted the election of Dmitry Medvedev as the next President of Russian Federation long before Vladimir Putin announced him as a successor (see http://timashev.ru/media/rbctv_spb_vtor ... 071130.wmv).

http://astrologer.ru/article/victory_of_mccain.html.en

Mr Timashev, who joined the forum on November 3rd, wrote that same day that:
Russian astrologers Albert and Maria Timashev predict that John McCain will win the upcoming U.S. presidential election.
If, incredibly, McCain were to win, the Timashevs would certainly be looking forward to a long and successful career, having predicted against all the odds, all the polls and all the pundits.
If he doesn't, it can easily be explained as a result of using the wrong birth time / place. After all, there are two places and three times officially in circulation. Allowing for generous rectification, that makes probably 6 possible ascendants in tropical astrology alone, not to mention all the changing aspects, rulerships and dignities.
Lets hope Mr Timashev keeps us, and other forums around the world, informed.

Oh come on. You can't, on the one hand, say "Timashevs would certainly be looking forward to a long and successful career, having predicted against all the odds, all the polls and all the pundits.", ...whilst on the other say that if he gets it wrong we can easily explain away his mistake!

This election is turning into some kind of astrological joke (of which astrology is the butt). From what I can see astrologers have been scrambling to get their predictions 'out in front'. But from the point of view of someone who really doesn't have a political bias I can tell you that most of it smells of pre-formed opinion and prejudice. This is one of the few election-predictions that has been fully owned by its originating astrologer. If it is wrong then the astrologer should be just as willing to accept the humility of making as mistake as he would be to claim the distinction of being right against the odds.

Concern about the accuracy of the data should have been factored into the prediction. It is always best if the period of hesitation is made before public proclamations are made, not afterwards - otherwise it is yet another case of fools being made of all of us.

Dear Deb
I'm very sorry, in my efforts to observe forum etiquette and be polite to Mr Timashev, the irony got lost. I meant precisely what you say - that this sort of "go-for-the-jackpot" gamble should in no sense be treated seriously, that its authors would gladly reap the rewards if the gamble came off, and will have arguments ready to explain it away when it fails. Nothing ventured, nothing gained, they may think, but as you say, astrology is the butt and the only loser.
Sorry for not being clearer.
Graham

I had predicted in August 2004 that Bush would win the White House. I went on to state that there would not be a Democrat in the White House until at least 2012. I expect to be proved wrong. Disastrously wrong. It seems clear that Obama will win by a landslide. The game has been changed. Stupid me.

I recall having made the 2012 prediction based on sign ingresses ... time for another look, perhaps.

Sorry Graham - you were being ironic, and I was being ... slow-witted (!)

To be fair though, there doesn't seem to be a sense of hesitancy coming from the author of the thread - so maybe it is you and I that needs to hold our tongues for a few days more :?: This will be an interesting thread to watch when the results are released.

I have a method for predicting elections that I tought of writing in Skyscript.I could have written "I think that X will the probably win". So what ? If I throw a coin I would have a 50% method of predicting US elections.

So, if I write and Y wins, then my method doesn?t work. If I am right it was just luck or people will say "wow, how good is your method". But then again, 50% chance of doing it right.

No method is perfect and should be expected to work 100% of time. That?s why astrologers should be more careful, collect several testimonies in each chart, etc.

We can see clearly in the footbal forum, how you can have amazing victories one week, and in the other you won?t figure it out what you are doing wrong. It is life. I won?t thrash any method, altought many methods out there are begging to be thrashed. But I would like to see objective and concrete previsions showing how the method work to analyse both past and future elections.

So I think that saying "oh, I think Obama will win", and don?t showing your method, it?s not really important to the astrological community. It may be interesting for other reasons. Apparently Mr Timashev only subscribed to the forum to say his message, as this is his only and first post. It?s obviously not wrong per se, but I would like (as Kirk was complaining the same just other day) that this thread was more of an open discussion than an announcement.
Meu blog de astrologia (em portugues) http://yuzuru.wordpress.com
My blog of astrology (in english) http://episthemologie.wordpress.com

Re: Russian Astrologers Predict the Victory of John McCain

timashev wrote:Russian astrologers Albert and Maria Timashev predict that John McCain will win the upcoming U.S. presidential election.

According to Mr. and Mrs. Timashev's calculations John McCain has brilliant astrological indications for Presidency on November 4, 2008. The rulers of his leadership and career of the current period of his life ? Saturn and Mars ? are both in very strong and beneficent positions at the principal prognostic chart called True Primary Direction. This chart is a sound foundation of a successful prediction since it was thoroughly rectified by dates of John McCain's marriages, child births, and key events of his career as a naval officer and a Senator, giving the birth time of 5:57 PM EST on August 29, 1936 at Colon, Panama.

On the contrary, in the chart of his opponent Barack Obama there are no signs of the possible victory. All good indications marked the announcement of his candidacy for President on February 10, 2007 are gone now. There's no chance for him be become the next President of the United States. This is true because his principal prognostic chart was rectified by dates of his marriage, child births, and election to the Senate, giving the birth time of Barack Obama as 7:11 PM AHST on August 4, 1961 at Honolulu, Hawaii.

Earlier, in the show of RBC-TV (St. Petersburg) on November 30, 2007 Albert Timashev has successfully predicted the election of Dmitry Medvedev as the next President of Russian Federation long before Vladimir Putin announced him as a successor (see http://timashev.ru/media/rbctv_spb_vtor ... 071130.wmv).

http://astrologer.ru/article/victory_of_mccain.html.en
Well they used the wrong time for McCain's chart so they have a 50/50 shot at being right. McCain's mother has given two times, 9 AM and 11 AM. See article at:
http://www.astrodatabank.com/NM/McCainJohn.htm

RC

Re: Russian Astrologers Predict the Victory of John McCain

RC wrote:Well they used the wrong time for McCain's chart so they have a 50/50 shot at being right. McCain's mother has given two times, 9 AM and 11 AM. See article at:
http://www.astrodatabank.com/NM/McCainJohn.htm
There are copies of birth certificate on the internet, I rely on them. His documented birth time is 6:25 pm, but it does not fit into events of his life by Primary Directions. The only time that fits is 5:57 pm.

Albert

Hi Albert, thanks for joining the discussion about your prediction. So can you clarify whether you are standing by your prediction, even at this stage when the odds make it look increasingly unlikely?

Deb wrote:whether you are standing by your prediction, even at this stage when the odds make it look increasingly unlikely?
I made a prediction and I'm waiting for an official election results. That's all :)

P.S. AFAIK, the stars alingments in McCain, Obama and Elections charts have not changed since I made a prediction, so as an astrologer I have no reason to reconsider what I said :)