Chelsea 1 - 2 Arsenal

Congrats, Deb :'

I went for a draw, following the same lines of reasoning as Gem - not quite trusting the cadent L1 conj Desc. Moon opp POF and hour ruler being L7 favoured the underdogs and turned out to be sufficient for them to win. Well done, Arsenal :D

Excellent Deb!! I got the right scoreline but went the wrong way. Now I have to look over the details all again... :( :'

Monday Premiership:
Liverpool - West Ham, 20.00 GMT
Asc 3LE51 MC 8AR46 Moon 24CP42 POF 18VI32
Odds: 1,33 4,50 10,00
The game is played on the Day of the Moon and in the Hour of Saturn.
If there are any suprizes it will be because the chart is not radical and POF opposes Uranus. However the Sun's, L1, application to Mars, L10, should be a suffiecient for Liverpool's victory.

Portugal
Benfica - Setubal, 20.30 GMT, Lisbon
Asc 25CN24 MC 10AR13 Moon 24CP56 POF 10VI19
Odds: 1,25 5,00 11,00
Played in the Day and Hour of the Moon.
This chart is interesting because the Moon, L1, sits on the desc as was the case in the Chelsea/Arsenal game. Are there other similarities/ differences? Is there anything here that will prevent the favourites from getting it? Anti-POF is not far from the MC.
Last edited by Andrew Bevan on Mon Dec 01, 2008 11:44 am, edited 2 times in total.
http://www.astronor.com

I'm wondering about that anti-L7 conj MC too. It's tricky to rely on it because if the game kicks off even a minuite late, it changes the effect.

Here, the antiscion is at 9 Aries 3 and the MC is at 8 Aries 48' 32, meaning that Liverpool are in control of WHam.
At 2001, the MC is at 9 Aries 4' 52; then WHam have got the upper hand.

So if they kick off on time, Liverpool can win even though the chart isn't radical, but if they kick off late, WHam can win!