Hey guys, according to Oddschecker, Everton are now faves in tonight's game. I'm guessing it's because Wigan have some key players out with injuries. I'm even more confused now :-?

Matt, I noticed at the time that the Germany/England game kicked off late but I didn't comment on it because the chart for the scheduled time obviously worked with antiscion Saturn (L7) partile conj MC. Since it isn't always possible to know exact ko times, I think it's best to stick to the scheduled times. That's just my opinion of course and it's a subject worthy of debate.

Hey guys, according to Oddschecker, Everton are now faves in tonight's game.
It is true, they changed the favs. I didn?t even know they could do that :shock:

Andrew said:
Well done Yuzuru! If you had gone for that scoreline and put it in a mulitple bet your return would have been about 50:1!
yeah, the problem is that I only got the scores right with dumb luck ! It has been weeks since my last good score prediction.

Gem said:
You've been doing well, especially prediciting the Arsenal defeat Shocked
I have to confess that I was almost saying "drawn", but then I remember that the last two times I bet in Arsenal they disappointed me awfully.

Ficina said:
were your analyses similar to Matt's?
As Frawley?s method?s were not meant to be used in the 3pm games, I am trying to develop my own, with very poor results so far. In that particular game, I based myself mainly in the mercury combustion almost partile.

In the spurs game I was based in the aspect of the sun to fortuna.

Y
Meu blog de astrologia (em portugues) http://yuzuru.wordpress.com
My blog of astrology (in english) http://episthemologie.wordpress.com

Andrew Bevan wrote:Barnsley - Burnley 3 - 2
Wigan - Everton 1 - 0

Anyone with an idea of what spilt the beans?
Moon trined Fortunas Antiscion for the favourites. that was all I could see in the Wigan game. The problem was 'who are the favourites?'. Most bookmakers had them at equal odds two days ago but one or two had Wigan as favourites. Everton are a well supported team and weight of bets may have pushed their odds down on the night.

Same thing happened with the Australia v England rugby international. Australia were made favourites by the bookmakers but the sheer volume of money from England fans switched that around. Australia were still the better team and won as the testimony suggested the favourites would.

Andrew Bevan wrote:Barnsley - Burnley 3 - 2
Wigan - Everton 1 - 0

Anyone with an idea of what spilt the beans?
Cancer ascendant on the Day of the Moon. Haven't we seen some indication earlier of this giving protection to the home team. My - this one was difficult! :-sk
The B-B chart was radical so I have no problem. But I have no idea about Wigan-Everton :-? Maybe the 'Cancer AC on the Day of the Moon' as you say. The AC was in Cancer till 20:03. I don't know if it kick-offed late. Neither did I realise the Germany-England match kicked off so late :shock:

I don't see no 'Moon trine Fortunas Antiscion' within orb in the chart, Matt.
POF: 9 Gem 20
POS: 19 Virgo 24

I'm also looking at the Moon's semi-sextile to Mercury and the Sun, cast through signs of long ascension, and wondering whether this is the indication of some strength with the possibility of the semi-sextile expanding to a sextile.

But in the same sense the inconjunct could in other instances at least show some benevolance to the visiting team, because a draw is often considered half a victory when you are playing away. :idea:
http://www.astronor.com

The AC was in Cancer till 20:03. I don't know if it kick-offed late.
According to the Beeb website it kicked off at 20.03. Using stadium co-ords, the Asc changed to Leo at 20.03.39. As Andrew said, L1 partile trine MC. This is OK for betting because you can place bets after the game has started, but it's no good for making predictions in advance.

I?ve just entered my football predictions for the weekend's Premier League. Based on the chart for the Chelsea v Arsenal match, I predicted a win for the away team, Arsenal. (I am using the ascendant to signify Chelsea).

4:00 pm GMT, Chelsea (0W10 / 51N29), 30th November ? 12 Gemini rising

I can?t see anything good about this chart to suggest victory for Chelsea. The ascendant-ruler is in detriment on the descendant and combust; the Moon is in the 8th house and the benefics are cadent. So I predicted a win for the away team, Arsenal. But I?ve been told that?s a very unlikely scenario, and that ?absolutely everyone else will expect Chelsea to win?. I'm sticking with my prediction but I just wondered what the rest of your will make of this chart?

Hi Deb

I'm pleased that you've confirmed my feeling that the chart doesn't look bad for Arsenal. If Mercury(Chelsea's sig) is closer to the DC cusp, they could control their opponent but here it may be a tiny bit too far down from the cusp. Jupiter being the hour ruler, radicality is weak and the Moon opposes POF, which often favours underdogs. There's always a possibility for a draw but fingers crossed for Arsenal!

Ficina
It's good to know the actual time the match kicked off, thank you :D