Observe the sky with software, eg lunar eclipse with astrlog

Greetings,

I don't know if it is the righ place to ask, but it would be great you could join me in this disccusion.

I have been in astrology for 7 years, and the software I have been using is astrolog 5.41, which I usually find very handy and accurate. As I am learning from all resources to improve myself in astrology, I constantly ask questions related to astronomy and how it is demonstrated on astrlogy software, while keeping observe the sky along with my study in astrology.

In particular, I have always been interested to in

1. How to tell autumnal/vernal equinox, summer/winter solstice on software, any signs with accurate degrees? My speculation is the beginning of Aries is veral equinox, if this is the truth, can it be explained in astrology?

2. How to tell soloar/lunar eclipses on software? I understand in both astrology and astronomy that not all composition/opposition result in eclipse, but with the consideration of north nodes in lunar eclipse... Thus, what about solar eclipse? anything critical to be involved in observation?

Many thanks!

Re: Observe the sky with software, eg lunar eclipse with ast

cvv02 wrote: In particular, I have always been interested to in

1. How to tell autumnal/vernal equinox, summer/winter solstice on software, any signs with accurate degrees? My speculation is the beginning of Aries is veral equinox, if this is the truth, can it be explained in astrology?
Sun at 0 degrees of a cardinal sign: Aries/Libra - equinoxes; Cancer/Capricorn - soltices.
2. How to tell soloar/lunar eclipses on software? I understand in both astrology and astronomy that not all composition/opposition result in eclipse, but with the consideration of north nodes in lunar eclipse... Thus, what about solar eclipse? anything critical to be involved in observation?
Solar eclipse : sun conjuct moon and one of the lunar nodes.
Lunar eclipse : sun opposition moon and each on one of the two nodes.

- Ed