Hellenistic query

Hi everyone,

I read from the net:
And then Schmidt launched into his exposition of Hellenistic Universal Techniques - in particular the Preliminary Natal Analysis. This is an interconnected grouping of planetary considerations, each one adding a piece to the puzzle of planetary condition. Each planet?s condition is made up of Fitness, Ability and Completion, along with Favorability and Rejoicing qualities. And each one of these is referenced to three spheres of influence, the Zodiac, the Lights and the Horizon.
Could anyone elaborate on the
1. Ability
2. Completion
3. Rejoicing qualities

each referenced to the lights, horizon and zodiac (?)

I found the discussion on the Fitness and Favorability in another thread (by astrojin) and since he's very quite nowadays, could any soul help on this?

Thank you.

Re: Hellenistic query

junaid wrote:Hi everyone,

I read from the net:
And then Schmidt launched into his exposition of Hellenistic Universal Techniques - in particular the Preliminary Natal Analysis. This is an interconnected grouping of planetary considerations, each one adding a piece to the puzzle of planetary condition. Each planet?s condition is made up of Fitness, Ability and Completion, along with Favorability and Rejoicing qualities. And each one of these is referenced to three spheres of influence, the Zodiac, the Lights and the Horizon.
Could anyone elaborate on the
1. Ability
2. Completion
3. Rejoicing qualities

each referenced to the lights, horizon and zodiac (?)

I found the discussion on the Fitness and Favorability in another thread (by astrojin) and since he's very quite nowadays, could any soul help on this?

Thank you.
I found a thread I can comment on! A bit excited here.

The preliminary natal analysis just gives a basic idea of how well the planets are able to function.

Their ability to function is based on angularity, sect, triplicity, quadriplicity, and gender of the sign.

A planet is the most fit if it is:

Angular (by whole sign)

In a sign that is of the same trigon (triplicity) (fitness relative to the signs)

In a sign that is of the same gender (this is fitness relative to the signs)

In sect (diurnal planets are better in a day chart; nocturnal planets are better in a night chart). This is relative to the lights

A diurnal planet in a day chart is better above the horizon; a nocturnal planet in a night chart is better below the horizon. (This would be joy relative to the horizon)

I would have to get back to you on completion....

Thank you MarsRising!,

Please continue!

Are you the same person that is moderating the HA group (or something of the kind) in myspace forum?

If both Ability and Fitness represents how well a planet functions, what is the difference between ability and fitness then?

Thanx again!