Regarding the Financial Turmoil

I am on the ball with this one. Markets seem more stable today after the Congress turned down the bailout plan yesterday. At the time of writing the European markets are slightly positive, which is not bad in view of the US markets falling 7-9% over night.

Will the Market Crises be over in 3 days time?
This question comes from the editor of a financial bulletin in response to my revision of the turmoil in 1991 when Gorbatjov was couped. The chart cast for the current crises in not radical in astrological terms, i.e. the chart is cast on the Day of Mars and in the Hour of Saturn, and there is no relationship between the Lord of the hour and the radical ascendant, which is in Scorpio. The chart reflects something that is NOT in tune - and certainly the markets are in chaos. No one is happy. This is relevant to the question. The fact that the Day, Hour and ascendant are ruled by the infortunes that are contrary by their natural powers indicates misfortune and destruction. If the astrologer wants to join Mars and Saturn in any way, then this must be through their common dignities in Capricorn - and the implications of this sign must be 'slipping on the ice' and 'contraction'.

Notice how Algol opposes the radical ascendant of the chart that is 26SC25. This shows people 'Loosing their Heads.'

The Moon recently separates from her conjunction with the retro Mercury, and I would include the inconjunct aspect to Uranus, too, which provides the frustration and disorder of too many heads that do not want to meet the Bill.

With this chart I put my creative thinking cap on and look for one of two options; 1) The Moon has passed Mercury and the worst is over in the very immediate, but this would give nothing more than a one week (7 days) breather, until the Moon is directed to the conjunction with Mars, where something upsets the balance again and the the market is sent into 3 days with chaos. 2) The market is in the midst of a turmoil that will last for one more week until the Moon's direction to Mars. At this point there may be some point of release, or a bottom, and where the key issue is to see where we are 3 days after that.

The market is in a sore state, but I am suggesting that when the Moon is directed to Scorpio there are benefits fo be gained at this point due to the presence of Venus (in the terms of Jupiter) who is in reception with Mars on the cusp of the 11th. The reception works better this way than suffering Mars, lord of the 12th, and Libra - with Venus detrimented on the cusp of the 12.
http://www.astronor.com

With this chart I put my creative thinking cap on and look for one of two options; 1) The Moon has passed Mercury and the worst is over in the very immediate, but this would give nothing more than a one week (7 days) breather, until the Moon is directed to the conjunction with Mars, where something upsets the balance again and the the market is sent into 3 days with chaos. 2) The market is in the midst of a turmoil that will last for one more week until the Moon's direction to Mars. At this point there may be some point of release, or a bottom, and where the key issue is to see where we are 3 days after that.
Well, I am writing on Monday and the market is collapsing after the rescue package was passed by Congress on Friday. This is the first day of choas. My guess is that this is a Blow-off movement where everyone is casting in their cards and that the market will hit it's low and turn around on the 3rd day, which is Wednesday. 8)

The horary chart was cast on Tuesday, September 30th and the Moon needs 9 degrees or 9 days to be directed out of Libra and into the next sign. That should bring us to no later than October 9th.

Note that the Moon was directed over Mars on the 6th, which is when the US markets were down over 9% at their worst before recovering in the last half hour.
Last edited by Andrew Bevan on Fri Oct 10, 2008 7:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

Unfortunately October 7th was just the beginning, and will be getting worse until March of 2009. So I just don't see it turning around on Wednesday like you are saying. I sure hope so though!

Unfortunately October 7th was just the beginning, and will be getting worse until March of 2009. So I just don't see it turning around on Wednesday like you are saying. I sure hope so though!
Is this your interpretation of the horary and if so how to do you reach that conclusion?

If your statement is not based on the horary,what astrological technique/analysis are you using?

Thanks - it is all very fascinating and I want to learn.

Iceland fight for their bottoms. This reminds me of the Cod-war of the 70's. The boundaries are due to be extended for the Iceland poeple that will provide the means for their survival. On a political level, Lars Sponheim (V), suggested that the Norwegian government should help Iceland out of their current crises. That would make sense, becuase the Norwegians have much to be grateful to Island for. The Cod-war and terretorial rights to marine resources caused great oil-resources to land in Norwegian hands.

Europe hits new lows today. From a technical perspective that may be what is called an overthrow movement, which is not uncommen when a market has auctioned aggressively in one direction. The market form what is called an 'orthodox' bottom or top and then extreiences a 2nd retracement that takes values beyond that leved - before auctioning substantially in the opposite direction. The experts buy in the midst of pannic when everybody else is screaming the most.

Question,

If you look at Money as not just 2nd, but also 8th (national debt, borrowing, mortgages, etc..) And Moon is aligned with the sadly retrograde Planet, and both are squaring Jupiter ( a bit wide but Mercury goes back to rollover that square)

Mercury Turning Direct on the 15th at 7 Libra, still has to move its way back, but I think just turning direct should help.

Mars gains dignity by changing signs(october 4th) as well so that should help.

Later in the day on the 15th the moon Moves into Taurus where she is Exhalted. in the 5th house of Speculation.

Aslo note in your question that the moon is in the via Cumbusta, and she should leave that behind before progress can be made, yes? that would be 25 degrees to stumble through.

Okay just a different look at the possiblities in this chart... some of which may be totally off base.

Granny

I want to relate to a dream I had some 3 weeks back. The purpose of the forum is not that of dream interpretation but I find the content of this vision as rather curious. I hope we won't get drawn into a big debate on this point but simply that some readers may enjoy me sharing this experience with you:

'I was stood on a wide expanse at the foot of a hill with lots of other people who were spread out in various locations along the plain of green. As I looked up into sky there were was a tremendous uproar in the heavens and the clouds started to move along the sky with great speed. Then, quite suddenly, whole trees came flying through the air across the hillside and started falling out of the sky and landed on the people in the green below.'

My current reflection is that the dream occured just before the market started to pannic and some people are getting really damaged by this fall of capitalism.

Andrew J. Bevan wrote: My current reflection is that the dream occured just before the market started to pannic and some people are getting really damaged by this fall of capitalism.
It's a brave thing to say! :D Not that I object- quite the contrary, I'm always surprised to see millions of people calling something a "crisis" (or a "major crisis") when it is obviously a break down! :lol: (And it's not just the Dow Jonson thing I'm thinking of- hope I spelled it right)!
I come from a familly of financial experts but am a complete ignoramus in that field myself! :-sk I ussually get annoyed by all those "stock exchange" things/talks so I've been intentionally avoiding this topic for the last few days, honestly! (shame on me! :-? :lala ) Now I really find it interesting. It's a great way to learn more about horary readings regarding the matters on such a high mundane level . Thank you for sharing this chart with us as well as letting us learn from the patterns you are suggesting in your readings. I was curious though- how much can you, actually, rely on a Horary chart when searching for such answers? Or should I say- how accurate do you find them to be? I guess my question goes along with some similar ones in the other few topics about the USA Presidential ellections this autumn- when it is a big event we're interested in (crisis/war/turmoil/etc..) I guess the Horary charts pop up every few hours all around the world concerning the very same matter. So, basicly, my question is- do you think you can rely on such a chrt exclusivelly without using some other methods as well and yet get some accurate results? (I'll stop rephrasing my question now- I've got the feeling you understand what I'm trying to ask here! :lala that annoying little Mercury retrograde) For, it looks to me you are taking this chart seriously and it does make a lot of sense!
And finally (and you can all laugh as much as you want here! :lala ) - who gets the Ascendant in such a chart?

And finally- who gets the Ascendant in such a chart?
The ascendant is for the querent. The querent is represented by the Ascendant, which is in Scorpio, and it's lord, Mars, who is located in Libra in the 11th house. The querent is the editor of a financial website (Scorpio, Mars, Libra, air, 11th) called Hegnar Online. They are probably the most reputed website of this category in Norway. It was not a casual or prying question. I have been working alongside the financial markets for over 20 years. The editor of this website is an expert on technical analysis and has an open mind to astrology. He has written almost 20 articles on my work without ever asking a horary before. He is a serious person with a clear disposition. His question was posed and sent me upon his reflections made upon a chart I had cast regarding the coup attempt made on Gorbatjov in 1991. The question was radical and I have been judging it in this perspective. My focus is on the market but I have not asked the question myself. The chart is cast for the moment it appeared and ws framed from an outside source and where the querent demonstrated a credible premeditation as should be the case in earnest use of horary astrology. So there it goes. :)

New relief packages from the G7 and countries world wide, including Norway, have been passed during the weekend - and the Bank of Norway are due to move interest on Wednesday.

I still maintain that the technical 'ortodox' bottom on the Nowegian market was on Wednesday. We did have an overshooting of the Wednesday low of about 2,5% on Friday, but I do maintain that this is what is technically termed at a second retracement and that the markets stand a strong chance of firm trading in the intermediate future. 8)