Jupiter/Neptune

hi just noticed something in the context of recent bank/financial confusion and turmoil - a bodily conjunction , ie conjunction by latitude of Jupiter and Neptune. It's got tighter at the end of September and as Congress threw out the legislation the Moon crossed the same latitude.
Also Venus is joining in too. By about October 4th Venus will cross the closing conjunction which reaches perfection later in the month.

I think the last conjunction was 2002, but that was North of the ecliptic, and Jupiter moving north, I think the fact that this one is south with Jupiter moving south may have a bearing on the "at the mercy of the winds of fate" feel of the recent past.

My personal attitude to bodily conjunctions is that they are a little like "super conjunctions" or at least amplifiers of other aspect patterns, mag
nifying their effect. Maybe this has a bearing on recent events??
mike c
ps late November Mars crosses the conjunction too (23rd)!

Hi I' m intrigued by the fact that Venus crosses the celestial latitude conjunction of Jupiter and Neptune Friday/Saturday of this week followed by Mercury's dissappearance into the Sun to re-emerge in its Morning Star mode.

this looks like there may be a new twist, a really major convulsion in the global financial setup, some sort of real crisis of confidence even more marked than recent, perhaps a banking failure?? It could be that the real scope of debt becomes apparent??? Also an initial continuation of the inability of US politicians to produce an effective plan, after futher public apprehension. But after all these new forthcoming problems genuine steps are put into place with Mercury's move to orientality???
mike c

pps this whole Jupiter/Neptune thing could also show that we are on the verge of some really major science discovery of astronomical proportions "out there" ??? or maybe none of the above!

upiter and Venus are usually benefics, wouldn't Venus joining ranks speak more to a recovery?
hi I'm not sure a recovery is due just yet, there is a sextile between Venus and Jupiter which I guess is beneficial, but in latitude Jupiter and Neptune are close to crossing but not quite and Venus moves south from Jupiter to Neptune, sounds like losses. I must admit I'm testing thinking here since most observation on latitude I've made in the past has been with earthquake charts. But certainly where I have noticed crossings involving three or more planets in the past in other kinds of charts they have demonstrated a dramatic amplification of whatever else was going on in the general planetary picture at the time. As I say I'm just testing by making predictions albeit loose ones.

In a roundabout way I guess I'm suggesting that another vote in Congress will fail for now, progress is going to take a while yet, maybe its just that there won't be a vote this week??
mike c

I should perhaps add as well that Venus's southerly motion is also underlined by its motion relative to the lunar nodes where it is moving south almost at the southern bending and is of course also applying to the square to Neptune which itself has been previously conjunct to those nodes. theres plenty of reason to mistrust the 'value' of things right now
mike c

I think it is worth watching.
Hi as Venus tracked across we got Congress passing the Bill so I guess I was wrong on my tack, but I suppose as "G" pointed out supportive of helpfulness from Venus. However the Jupiter/Neptune conjunction itself doesn't perfect until October 19th.

It occurs to me that one way of looking at this is that the new injection of liquidity by the US administration is going to force the banks to "open their books" to identify the bad debt and obviously there have got to be really strong reasons why the banks are not trusting and not lending to each other - so maybe mid month the true scale becomes more apparent??

Alternatively Tuesday we have a Cazimi Mercury heading towards being a Morning star and square to Jupiter, so maybe we really have turned the corner - Venus will be at its southernmost point in relation to the lunar nodes too , so that is supportive of government actions to affect valuation starting to have an effect
regards "undecided" Mike C

MikeC wrote:In a roundabout way I guess I'm suggesting that another vote in Congress will fail for now, progress is going to take a while yet, maybe its just that there won't be a vote this week??
These are hard to call, particularly when Mercury is retrograde. Note that although the Bill was passed, it hasn't seemed to have solved the problem has far as the financial markets are concerned - with the US falling 1,5% after the Bill was voted through...
http://www.astronor.com

I theres plenty of reason to mistrust the 'value' of things right now
strewth! I wasn't wrong in my first premise! Stock markets around the world collapsed today with the UK index making its biggest ever points fall, and a 20 year low!!
mike c

thought I'd revisit this thread, since the last seven days have seen most of my predictions above working out and making more sense , albeit in a slightly different way to originally envisaged but even so thought I'd add to the observations.

On Friday the media highlighted that the stock market collapse was the biggest fall since the crash of October 1987 , there are some interesting connections
On 19th October 1987 Mars was disposited by Venus, and square to Neptune
Last week's collapse had Venus disposited by Mars with Venus square to Neptune

On the 87 Crash Sun opposed Jupiter, Now Sun was square Jupiter

finally now we have the Venus/Jupiter/Neptune latitude conj
Then it was a latitude conjunction between Mars and Neptune!!
mike c

Looks like with entering into the new week with more bank turbulence just as Mars tracks across the latitude conjunction of Jupiter and Neptune. I guess that means that whereas the Venus crossing I was highlighting earlier on in this thread paralleled the collapse in"value" of institutions . Here instead with the have the potential for a "crash and burn" ???

mike c