This isn't sun sign astrology. Please read through some of the posts to get an idea of what we do on this forum.

Tom
Sorry. I'm really a newbie to this knowledge. Hope you understand my out-of-place questions. I'll try to research more and ask for your opinions about some phenomena that I don't understand about astrology.

Thanks,

raphnix

Sorry. I'm really a newbie to this knowledge. Hope you understand my out-of-place questions. I'll try to research more and ask for your opinions about some phenomena that I don't understand about astrology.

No problem. There is a lot of information out there and finding something that you enjoy and understand may take some time. Not too many people come to traditional astrology first. They usually go from modern to traditional and as a result there are few (if any) beginner's books on traditional astrology. Find some good books and start there. An old standby that is a good starting point is The A to Z Horoscope Maker and Delineator by Llewellyn George. I strongly recommend you go online and find an older edition, if possible. You'll save money and you'll get a better book.

Good luck.

Tom