Oh for crying in a bucket: the strange disembodied feeling I had for last night's charts translated into weird and wonderful score lines.

Needless to say - I managed to get only a mere 4 points for the whole crop of games........
It's a crazy world, when you do football prediction!

Disipline is the key to success. I find myself trying to get up to too many tricks in combination with favourites. Thyere is a need to pick out some easy 100% chance-charts to balance the books and get things moving the right way again.

Yesterdays game between Arsenal and Tottenham had something historical about it. I would expect some natural momentum in the nativity of Harry Redknapp, considering he just has been appointed as manager for Spurs. Spurs equalized in the 4th minute of overtime play. I was not prepared... :neutral:
http://www.astronor.com

Yes, I expect the bookies were rubbing their hands when that 4th Spurs goal went in. A lot of people will have included Arsenal in their multi bets. All I can say is, local derbies can produce strange and unexpected results. Compare Sunderland/Newcastle at the weekend. It was the first time Sunderland had won this fixture in 28 years. Obviously not on the same scale as last night's 4-4 result though.

Although I only managed a piddly 5 points yesterday, I actually got six results correct and since those were based solely on astrology I can feel quite gratified about that. I'm just not very good at guessing scorelines at the moment.

Turkey - Cup
Besiktas - Antalyaspor, 18.00 GMT Istanbul
Odds: 1,32 4,50 7,50

Asc 6CN55 MC 17AQ24 Moon 27SC36 (VOC) POF 26CN52
Played on the Day and in the Hour of Jupiter. I grant the chart radicality by exaltation, Jupiter also being Almuten of the Ascendant.

Can Besiktas possibly be defeated? They top the Turkish league with 19 points in 8 matches, while Antalyaspor trail second to the bottom with only 2 points. The game looks easy on paper, but how would we explain it astrologically? Is the Moon saved from her fall because she is hosed by Mars in his own sign? Does POS trine dispositor Moon go for the favourite? Does the exaltation of the lord of the Hour (and Day) make the home team/favourite invincible? I go with Besiktas. Anyone want to check it out?

Everybody expected Arsenal to win and look what happned last night!:D
That was certainly the Match of the Year so far. The opening goal scored by Bentley can be also one of the goals of the Year!
Yesterdays game between Arsenal and Tottenham had something historical about it. I would expect some natural momentum in the nativity of Harry Redknapp, considering he just has been appointed as manager for Spurs. Spurs equalized in the 4th minute of overtime play
I only had a cursory look but don't see anything special going on in Redkanpp's chart(2/3/1947 London), maybe except the NNode is on his sidereal natal Sun?
Spurs were 4-2 down but scored two goals at 89th and 90th mins.

Can anyone please tell me who was the Lord of the Hour for the Ncastle-W Brom?

Gem wrote:Can anyone please tell me who was the Lord of the Hour for the Ncastle-W Brom?
I gave the hour to the Sun. My apologies, Gem. I can now see it should have been Mars. :oops: The way this is observed by Regiomonatus' is by observing that the cusp of the 5th is 3LI25, the cusp of the 6th at 1SG50. The midpoint of these two house cusps is 2SC38. Observing that the 6th house is wider than the 4th, I know that the 2nd half of the 5th house will take more SPACE than the first half - so that the bisection of the 5th house is more accurately 2SC00. I observe that the Sun is located at 5SC46 and is thus in the 2nd half of the 5th house, which belongs to the Lord of the Day, which is Mars....

Right you are... :'

Thank you Andrew for the clarification. It's just that I really wanted to understand and make sense of the chart. In the two Championship matches I think you mentioned, they had identical charts and Astrology worked there as the underdogs won in both games. I can only say for now that Ncatle were odds on faves and perhaps could win with any kind of chart.

I do admire the way you can work it out just looking at the chart! I lack brain for this kind of thing and am also too lazy to calculate manually.
The opening goal scored by Bentley can be also one of the goals of the Year!
You can watch it here:
http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/premier.league.goals

Besiktas win 3-0. At least that pushes the petty cash up a bit! :-)
They scored 3 goals in 3 minutes from the 72nd to the 75th minute! The goals appear to have come just as Jupiter trickled past the descendant!
---------------------------------------------------------------------

Friday Oct. 31, Ireland
UC Dublin - Bohemians, 19.45 GMT
Odds: 4,00 3,25 1,80

Asc 5CN27 MC 28AQ19 Moon 10SG31 POF 7LE12
The game is played on the Day and in the Hour of Venus. Radical.
The Bohemians are supreme in the league. Dublin are rock bottom. Can Dublin steal points?? Radicality prefers the favourites. POF is square its dispositor, the Sun, through signs of long ascension. I go with the Bohemians for a fair price.

Gem wrote:I do admire the way you can work it out just looking at the chart! I lack brain for this kind of thing and am also too lazy to calculate manually.
Come on, Gem! You have got everything else! The exersize will do you good!! :'

There is a story that someone once told that occasionally makes me laugh, because it reminds me of what sort of nutcase I actually am; Olivia Barclay held a lecture on horary some 20 years ago at a conference in Denmark, whereupon someone asked whether it was possible to learn the terms off hand. Olivia replied, "Now there is only one person I know who could be bothered to do a thing like that!"

How my ex-wife put up with me taking astrology books with me to parties, so that I had got something to read, or up into the woods when we went berry-picking... Oh, well. She didn't, did she... :???:

I hope you keep on finding my mistakes. That makes us a perfect match - but I'll have to stop making them!! :lol:
-------------------------------------------------------------
PS! The Sun is unaspected this weekend, but hosted by Mars. This sort of has a Leon quality about it. Maybe we should give some thought as to regards what it going on in the background and how this relates to the favourites?

Andrew
The other reason I asked for the confirmation apart from the one I mentioned yesterday was that you might have had your own reason for choosing the Sun as the Lord and it was NOT my intention to hunt and point out 'mistakes'. If you put it like that, I would hasitate to say anything in the future when I'm uncertain about something.

Anyway, being a 'nutcase' of your kind, which means you being Andrew J.Bevan makes you someone very special!

Interesting point about the unaspected Sun, which I didn't notice...
I'll keep it mind when I look at the weekend charts.
Gem wrote:Everybody expected Arsenal to win and look what happned last night!:D
By 'everybody', I meant the world at large, and NOT everybody here.