Congrats Andrew for the correct call for a NCastle win! I wen twith WBA.

The Hull/Chelsea is one of "those" charts for me.... at the moment I've got them down for a draw. Tossing a coin might not be a bad idea. :?

I think the favourites need to mark their place at this point in the season. I would not expect either Arsenal, AstonVilla, Liverpool or ManU looking to give away any points at this time.
With Moon trine POF, I think the faves should do well tonight, as they did last night although I went for a draw because Moon (L1) was combust. This apparently did no harm. Well done for getting it right, Andrew.
Hull - Chelsea seems to be the most exciting contest, but unfortunately there are no individual kick-offs!
Although all the charts are very similar, the POF moves around quite a bit. In three charts we have Jupiter (L10) opp POF; in two others Mercury (L4) square POF. I'm considering partile aspects only.

I'd like to see the Hull Tigers getting their claws into Chelsea and achieving a draw or even a win. Sun is partile trine their natal Sun. However, I'm going for Chelsea - Moon trine POF and Saturn (L7) partile sextile POF. Even though Moon is L1, I think this aspect favours the faves. I could be wrong of course and, in a way, I hope I am.

So much happened at the weekend...
Well done Ficina on the Chelsea-Liverpool result right :'
I'm pleased that I got the Blackburn-Boro result right.
I would have felt more confident about Spurs' win had I known that Harry Rednapp was taking over :shock: I was half resigned to the idea of Spurs going down but now I feel more confident that they can stay up (hopefully). For those who are not up to date, Redknapp literally became Tottenham manager overnight; he was Portsmouth manager when I went to bed on Sat night. I woke up on Sunday and was gobsmacked to find( like everyone else including the players) to find that he became Tottenham manager.

Regarding the Ncastle-Wbrom, I know there were a few positive facotrs for Ncastle in the chart but still I was surprised that they won despite being representd by the combust Moon. The Moon applying combustion is astrologically considered a serious affliction.

Thanks Gem. It was just a pity I didn't have the courage to put the Liverpool win in my Guardian prediction. Well done on the Blackburn draw. That was one of the very few that I also got right, based on the same reasoning as your own.

Yes, the Redknapp move was a real shock, mainly because it was so sudden. Actually it's all his fault I got my Spurs and Portsmouth predictions wrong :lol: I went for Spurs to lose, Portsmouth to win. Of course the Spurs players had to perform well to impress the new boss so he wouldn't drop them or sell them and chalked up their first win of the season! Portsmouth only drew at home, having squandered a 1-0 lead.

Dan, I did really badly too over the weekend but I've learnt a lot from it which will hopefully help me to improve also. Onward and upward...

Of course the Spurs players had to perform well to impress the new boss so he wouldn't drop them or sell them and chalked up their first win of the season!
I dunno - I had them down for a loss too, and I've got them down for a loss again against Arsenal - Harry Redknapp or no.

I still can't believe the outcome of the NCastle game...... makes no real sense to me, even with 20/20 hindsight. Combust Moon in fall - blimey?!?

Aston Villa - Blackburn 19:45 29.10.2008

AS 6:43 Cancer
POF 27 Gemeni
Moon 16 Scorpio

There a some strong influences for a Blackburn victory.
For example:
- AS Ruler in 5 + DS Ruler 3 : +7% for Draw and +12% for Away victory.
- Cancer AS +Scorpion Moon : +2% for Away win and in particular +16% chance for A.Villa to lose and +4% chance for Black to win.
- also AS-POF sign combination shows a +5% increase chance for visitor to win
- Moon in 5th house: for Blackburn +7% lose and +14% for Black to win.

Also Moon-Mars conjunction shows from stat point of view a +5% Away win. This might mean that we can have many Away wins today.

I will go for a Blackburn win : 2-0 final score.

Dan
Living Astrology Blog

Gem wrote:Regarding the Ncastle-Wbrom, I know there were a few positive facotrs for Ncastle in the chart but still I was surprised that they won despite being representd by the combust Moon. The Moon applying combustion is astrologically considered a serious affliction.
I considered the combustion but because the Sun was lord of the hour, the application had a positive signification. Lilly did this in CA where he wanted to purchase his house from his Landlord and his significator was combust and applying the Sun, the Sun being the significator of the Landlord. When it comes to the combustion I always keep an eye on whatever house the Sun rules and what other roles he is appointed as dispositor.

Re. Villa - Backburn
Dan wrote:I will go for a Blackburn win : 2-0 final score.
This will be your Waterloo, I am sure! Good luck anyhow! :lala :'
Last edited by Andrew Bevan on Wed Oct 29, 2008 11:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
http://www.astronor.com

Dan, the two games you mention, plus Stoke/Sunderland, are the three charts with Jupiter (L10) opp POF that I mentioned earlier. I would think this should favour the Desc team/underdogs somewhat, but has to be weighed up against Moon trine POF. An opposition probably outranks a trine (questionable) and an aspect made by a sig usually outranks a Moon aspect, although an L1 aspect is more compelling than an L10 one. Another consideration is that Moon sextiles Jupiter which kind of links the whole thing up and might still be a positive for the home team/faves.

To confuse things further, although Villa are odds-on faves, Fulham are only marginal faves and it seems the bookies can't decide between Stoke and Sunderland. The odds have been moving in Sunderland's favour. This messes up the Moon/POF testimony if we're not sure who the faves are :-?

Still pondering....

For Stoke-Sunderland I'm not so sure about Sunderland win. I'm going more on a Stoke win or a blank draw.

All my analysis are based on each team statistics. For example I analyze Moon in 5th house for the games played by each team home or away. That's why I can make some differences between games played on the same time. The problem is for new PLEague teams for which I have not enough games in my database. But I'm working on extend it with the other UK leagues games.
Living Astrology Blog