Hi there

I need help with this issue of radicality:

Here's my take for this weekends games:

Sunderland vs Arsenal - LOH Jupiter, LAsc Saturn - not radical

Blackburn vs M U - LOH would be Sun, so hot and dry, LAsc Jup hot and moist - somewhat radical???

Chelsea vs Aston Villa - LOH Venus, LAsc Saturn - not radical

Everton vs Newcastle - LOH Mercury, LAsc Saturn - dunno!

Please feel free to rescue me from my ignorance

Baie dankie

Susie

I've had a look at Saturday's games but haven't got round to Sunday's yet.
Sunderland vs Arsenal - LOH Jupiter, LAsc Saturn - not radical
Jupiter and Saturn are in same triplicity (earth) in the chart so, according to Bonatti, chart is radical.
Blackburn vs M U - LOH would be Sun, so hot and dry, LAsc Jup hot and moist - somewhat radical???
I'd say not radical, although "somewhat radical" is an interesting idea :)

Thanks Ficina
I have this uneasy feeling, that I might have to change many of my predictions
You'll be happy to know that I've overcome my doubts and leaving my predictions exactly as they are :D Maybe after this weekend, I'll be able to ascertain exactly how much weight radicality carries.

BTW: I know Deb's been overseas, but she's doing so well in her predicitions, so maybe we should all go elsewhere to improve our
scores:-)

"One can't believe impossible things," Alice said." I daresay you haven't had much practice," said the Queen. "When I was your age, I always did it for half an hour a day. Why, sometimes I've believed as many as 6 impossible things before breakfast."

Good morning sportsfans,

This week's conundrum for me goes like this: Who gets the Asc???
Home team or fave? If I only knew......

So the question is: can I believe that Sunderland will beat Arsenal?? 8)

Good morning Susie,

Only you can answer that question :) I'm assuming that you believe the Asc teams (whoever they are) have the better chance of winning the 3pm games. Could you give your astrological reasons? I only ask because at the moment I'm favouring the Desc (away) teams since Venus (L4) is close to the MC. There are testimonies for the Asc too and I am still in the process of weighing them up.

I'm assuming that you believe the Asc teams (whoever they are) have the better chance of winning the 3pm games.
Yes, I do, and here is why:

Lady 7 Moon is slow, cadent on C12, in the sign of Jupiter. Jupiter is in fall, in the power of L1 (Saturn), and by this extension, Saturn has power over Moon too. Moon antiscion puts it further under the control of Saturn.

POF's dispositor is the same powerless Jupiter, so no help for L7 here.

Lastly, NN is also disposited by Saturn, and by antiscion conjunct MC. Favours L Asc.

Honestly, if I didn't know the names of teams playing, I'd have no hesitation whatsoever to give all the wins to the ASC teams. :'

That's why I said earlier in the week, I'll be interested to see how the question of radicality influences the outcome.

I will try to analyze some games from the transits point of view.

Sunderland-Arsenal

For Arsenal we have the following important aspects:
- Sun prefect conjunction with natal Uranus: hmm...for sure there will some surprises here. In my database I've found 3 other games under this aspects: 2 Loses for Arsenal and 1 Victory.
- Saturn square natal Sun ( 4 degree orb) - this transit it will be active in the following months for Arsenal and it might be the indication of some difficult time for them.
- Mars conjunct natal Jupiter : because this transit is taking place in 8th house and Mars at 0 degree Scorpio there is the possibility for Arsenal to have some injured players. Also it might indicate some precipitation and lack of patience in the game.
- Lilith conjunct natal Sun - this aspect in my opinion lead to the last week loss with Hull City. The aspect is still active.

For Sunderland we have:
- Mars transiting over natal Mercury : it will energyze the Sunderland team but they should pay attention to not precipitate.

As we can see Arsenal is under some strong influences and in my opinion this will influence their normal playing style.

My opinion is that we will have a suprise result: Sunderland win or draw.

I also noticed that Emmanuel Adebayor is at risk for a injury: Mars is transiting natal Pluto (1 degree away) plus Moon squares natal Sun and transiting natal Uranus.
Living Astrology Blog

Thanks Susie! I'm also curious about the outcome...

I've looked up also at the Blackburn-Manchester United game.

This game might provide also a small surprise...a draw or a victory for Blackburn.

For Manchester we have:
- Saturn squaring perfectly the natal Moon - affecting the team morale.
- Uranus retrograde transiting Venus : exact aspect - might produce some surprises.
- Mars trasiting the 4 degree natal NN and much more close to a perfect opposition with natal Mercury and Mars.

For Blackburn:
- Mars exactly on natal Mercury and Venus exactly over natal Sun : might be a winning combo and it can boost Blackburn ability to score.

Also on the game chart there is a Lilith - Midheaven conjunction that might indicate damages for the favourite team.

We shall see....
Living Astrology Blog